Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Sentinel For Nova?

JJFATDUDE

Question

After killing Raptor for about 7 times, I managed to obtain all 3 parts of Nova. I made her a week ago and I'm planning to play on her after I get my Rhino back to level 30 after polarizing. I have the basic weapons from my Rhino, but my question is what is the best Sentinel for Nova?

6 answers to this question

Shade is good because you can be stealthed during the animation from casting MP

But a DPS sent is good too because it will set off MP while you're still finishing the cast animation

Personally I prefer Carrier just for the vacuum ability, given how drops tend to be scattered across a wide area after MP detonates.

Carrier. 

Nova is a FANTASTIC frame for farming, Wormhole allows her to reach literally everywhere and anywhere, and her high base agility makes her great for obstacle courses in the void.

I actually forma'd her and changed a "//" skill slot to a "-" for Rush or Master Thief (whichever I want to roll with).

Carrier also lets her sometimes pull items through walls, which is great for the void where not all of the walls unlock when you hit certain pressure plates.

If you're having trouble surviving, then Shade is always a good option. If you find yourself surrounded, you can just run around in circles like a headless chicken to avoid some shots and then become invisible and recharge your shields.

Generally, Shade and Carrier are the top two picks, since Wyrm's CC ability sort of fires off and has cooldowns at the least suitable times, while Dethcube doesn't really offer much except for incredibly long detection range. (This is assuming that you have all of their guns, anyways.)