Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EE.log parse Arbitration Enemies 1 Shotting through DR

Zagrax

Did an arbitration with a pickup group. On my Mirage with Adaptation stacked up and sticking to the shadows for the 95% DR with my arcane grace/guardian on and get one shotted. I get rezzed and it happens again, and then to another party member. Here's the parse from the EE.log 

20:52:50 - <Zagrax> downed at 835 health by a DETRON CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon
20:52:50 - <Zagrax> killed by 156 damage at 991 health from a DETRON CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon
20:56:29 - <GUARDIAN> killed by 145 damage at 145 health from a TURRET using a SpaceTurretChargeVenusDropshipLargeGun
20:57:09 - <DoomiB> downed at 728 health by a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle
20:57:09 - <DoomiB> killed by 309 damage at 1,037 health from a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle
20:59:59 - <Zagrax> killed by 1 damage at 123 health from a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle
21:00:26 - <Arbiters of Hexis Operative> killed by 592 damage at 54 health from a ELITE CREWMAN using a AICrpLaserRifle
LOG ENDS - 11/27/2019, 9:01:03 PM

As you can see, myself and my allies were killed by values of damage that do not compute. I took 1 damage from a sniper crewman at 123 HP and died instantly. I have a backup of the full log that I am willing to submit directly to a staff member if requested, also am willing to provide my build, of note, the bonus for me was 300% power strength. Is this a bug or a hidden mechanic I am missing?

Edited by Zagrax
  • Like 1

what was the enemy level at this time, do you remember?

in anycase, i would say that the logfile got the damage value recorded wrong, since it's unlikely that the lanka (the sniper rifle in question) would do only 1 dmg even at the minimum level for arbitration and your DR... also, your arcane, if not already triggered would not been of help since they don't count retrospective (meaning if you got one-shotted whithout them running, your dead when they 'would' get activated).

still, this one-shotting action seems indeed a bit strage - did you test-run in the simulacrum to see what they should have done for damage to you? might be worth a test...

Am 28.11.2019 um 03:21 schrieb Zagrax:

Did an arbitration with a pickup group. On my Mirage with Adaptation stacked up and sticking to the shadows for the 95% DR with my arcane grace/guardian on and get one shotted. I get rezzed and it happens again, and then to another party member. Here's the parse from the EE.log 

20:52:50 - <Zagrax> downed at 835 health by a DETRON CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon
20:52:50 - <Zagrax> killed by 156 damage at 991 health from a DETRON CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon
20:56:29 - <GUARDIAN> killed by 145 damage at 145 health from a TURRET using a SpaceTurretChargeVenusDropshipLargeGun
20:57:09 - <DoomiB> downed at 728 health by a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle
20:57:09 - <DoomiB> killed by 309 damage at 1,037 health from a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle
20:59:59 - <Zagrax> killed by 1 damage at 123 health from a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle
21:00:26 - <Arbiters of Hexis Operative> killed by 592 damage at 54 health from a ELITE CREWMAN using a AICrpLaserRifle
LOG ENDS - 11/27/2019, 9:01:03 PM

As you can see, myself and my allies were killed by values of damage that do not compute. I took 1 damage from a sniper crewman at 123 HP and died instantly. I have a backup of the full log that I am willing to submit directly to a staff member if requested, also am willing to provide my build, of note, the bonus for me was 300% power strength. Is this a bug or a hidden mechanic I am missing?

These one shot kills happened at me many times against infected lvl 40 - 50 Npcs. I used at the time Adaptation, Shield of Shadows, Despoil and Equilibrium plus 2 level 3 Resistance Arcanes against Toxin damage.

On 2019-12-02 at 10:20 PM, fr4gb4ll said:

what was the enemy level at this time, do you remember?

in anycase, i would say that the logfile got the damage value recorded wrong, since it's unlikely that the lanka (the sniper rifle in question) would do only 1 dmg even at the minimum level for arbitration and your DR... also, your arcane, if not already triggered would not been of help since they don't count retrospective (meaning if you got one-shotted whithout them running, your dead when they 'would' get activated).

still, this one-shotting action seems indeed a bit strage - did you test-run in the simulacrum to see what they should have done for damage to you? might be worth a test...

We were like 5-6 minutes into a defense so not even into the 100's