Frost Prime Build

Dopey

Question

7 answers to this question

I use just Snowglobe and Avalanche

both +duration mods

Vitality, Redirection, Vigour, Fast Deflection, Fortitude

Flow or Streamline depending on points remaining

Give you well over 1200 shields and a quick regen on them, simply run back into snowglobe when you need to recharge. Avalance is decent CC for oh-S#&$ moments, otherwise I treat Frost as a weapons frame.

Rejuv works just fine as an aura, its not too common and its always good to have if you dont have a trinity to recover from mistakes.

I prefer a shield build over health. my non-potatoed build is:

Rejuvy aura, Redirection, Fortitude, Constitution, Stretch, Fast Deflection, Snow Globe, Freeze (good for heavy enemies you don't want to deal with right away, plus I had 3 mod points left). All maxed except redirection (2 under max)

For lower level enemies/missions, I'll run a power strength build with squall helm and ice wave. Replace constitution with focus and fast deflection with flow. No freeze, either. Ice wave is so fun, that's why I use it over avalanche for this.

What kind of build are you using for your Frost/Frost prime?

I need some opinions :)

Energy Siphon (14), Constitution (7), Continuity (9), Streamline (9), Flow (9), Redirection (6), Vigor (6), Freeze (3), Ice Wave (4), Snow Globe (5), and Avalanche (7).

That leaves me with 9 mod points left, which I can use to max Redirection while swapping in Stretch, Focus, and other mods (even if they don't necessarily match in terms of polarities).

Edited by ChaoticVice777

Energy Siphon (14), Constitution (7), Continuity (9), Streamline (9), Flow (9), Redirection (6), Vigor (6), Freeze (3), Ice Wave (4), Snow Globe (5), and Avalanche (7).

That leaves me with 9 mod points left, which I can use to max Redirection while swapping in Stretch, Focus, and other mods (even if they don't necessarily match in terms of polarities).

Nice utility build :) gave me an idea