Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StarGeezerTim

Recent Arsenal UI Update and Companions

Let me first start off saying I love the new tabbed compartmentalization of the Arsenal UI. However, several times I've gone out without a companion (I'm one of those players that feels "naked" without one.) How it happens is fairly simple: I will sometimes take one of my kubros or kavats out of stasis to run specific missions, and then in order to avoid them losing status (requiring the DNA injectors to fix) I will put them right back into stasis. Under the old UI, it was pretty apparent when I didn't have a companion/sentinel equipped. With the new one, I don't typically realize it until I've already dropped into a mission.

Could we please either assign a "default" sentinel that will load up automatically if another is unavailable, or barring that, have some sort of indication on the 2nd tab (the companion tab) that you don't currently have one equipped? Turn it red, make it flash, do something to bring it to our attention so we don't have to go through a mission without our Loot-Vacs. 😎

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

Please yes. UI designers, companions are very relevant to current arsenal loadouts. Just as much as frames, weapons, focus.

Looking at my arsenal now... I haven't touched the Parazon button since I finished with liches/ephemeras. I probably might not click the Parazon button for a very long time. That Parazon button could easily be swapped with the companion and companion weapon buttons if you are space constricted. But I an ALWAYS swapping frames, weapons, focus, companions.