Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum really needs to be updated

Icarust312

Not sure about you guys, but those holes in the map are really annoying especially when testing weapons that ragdoll enemies around, I would also like for diferent arenas for diferent purposes.

And PLEASE allow us to modify our mods or link builds inside the simulacrum, why aren't we able to do it?

And also maybe fuse Simulacrum and captura as sugested before.

Image result for warframe simulacrum

Edited by Icarust312
  • Like 1

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

Ya, but seriously.
Who thought the holes were a good idea? Did they think it looked cool?
It's a testing area, it's supposed to be practical, looks are secondary!

What's worse is that they haven't done any changes to the simulacrum in a long...loonng time

il y a une heure, Icarust312 a dit :

And also maybe fuse Simulacrum and captura as sugested before.

Couldn't agree more, that sounds like the logical thing to do. A missed opportunity imo. But maybe they wanted to keep the simulacrum simple and reliable, and avoid risks of breaking it with potential bugs?

Anyway, at least a small selection of new arenas, more representative of actual mission maps, would be a really nice (and safe) improvement.

Edited by Robolaser

what we really need is a simulcrum option accessible from the ship. You can spawn enemies in Captura and kill them there like the simulcrum but only 3 at a time i believe was the limit. Another bonus to captura atleast is u can pick the map you spawn the enemies on.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Navalhabr said:

lol, captura + simulacrum... i never ... wow... aplause... fantastic... i'm crying... just DO IT!

26 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

They focused so hard on trying to create a thematically fitting area for the Simulacrum that they didn't stop to think about the practical applications of it. Making Captura scenes have proper Simulacrum capabilities would fix it nicely.

s2HRn7y.png

i can kill them here, the problem is that they dont have health bars, and i am only seeing this option to spawn them on captura scenes that would regularily have enemies. So for instance the war within cliff cant spawn any enemies. Also like i said the captura is limited to 3 enemies. 

27 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

They focused so hard on trying to create a thematically fitting area for the Simulacrum that they didn't stop to think about the practical applications of it. Making Captura scenes have proper Simulacrum capabilities would fix it nicely.

If they actually let the Tridolons spawn in POE's captura and let it be an actual feature instead of a bug they fixed, it would actually be extremely useful too, providing that we get to see enemy's HP bars and the damage numbers as a toggle option. It's 100k standing, giving it some other usage besides sightseeing would be just fine.

4 hours ago, mrhapps said:

s2HRn7y.png

i can kill them here, the problem is that they dont have health bars, and i am only seeing this option to spawn them on captura scenes that would regularily have enemies. So for instance the war within cliff cant spawn any enemies. Also like i said the captura is limited to 3 enemies. 

Yeah they should give us a larger arena without any annoying holes

God, yes please. I absolutely hate that room for testing. It's hard to test weapons against enemies when they fall through the holes or go flying off the map...

Give us a simulation scene select for the place so we can choose between different room layouts. I just want a nice, flat plane, or boxed room 😢