Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

shoulder mounted sayandanas, how wide is too wide?

ryu-hayabusa1

I feel like it's fine. DE mostly have issues with protrusions blocking camera view, or overlapping the shoulders so much, they become the shoulderguard itself. Might interfere with Garuda's arm tassets, though. I'd say, retopologize it, but separate the fabric holders from the shoulder brooches, and if DE has issues with it - just rotate the holders inwards a bit. 

Edited by Vulbjorn

4 minutes ago, Vulbjorn said:

I feel like it's somewhat fine. DE mostly have issues with protrusions blocking camera view, or overlapping the shoulders so much, they become the shoulderguard itself. Might interfere with Garuda's arm tassets, though. I'd say, retopologize it, but separate the fabric holders from the shoulder brooches, and if DE has issues with it - just rotate the holders inwards a bit. 

Thank you very very much.

one last question, the fabric holders and brooches, by seperating them, you mean, when retopologizing?
Sorry for the trouble.

1 hour ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

Thank you very very much.

one last question, the fabric holders and brooches, by seperating them, you mean, when retopologizing?
Sorry for the trouble.

I meant, have them as separate models. Try to retopologize them separately, not as a single giant piece.