Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea To Consider For Ash's Abilities

Konnstruct

I've been wondering why Ash, in his ninja...ness... doesn't have any sort of 'replication' in his abilities.

So, I have a few ideas of how this can be implemented.

-- A new Ability --

Multiply - Ash creates phantasmal images of himself that will attack enemies (melee only?) for a period of time.

Focus increases phantoms' attack power, Constitution and Continuity increase how long the phantoms last, and Stretch will increase the number of phantoms summoned (I'll leave balancing with this up to the devs if they ever implement it)

This could replace either Teleport (which really needs to be replaced/changed) or Blade Storm depending on how effective the ability turns out to be (i.e. if it would be OP to have this along with Blade Storm)

But uhh....... whatever you do.... please dont break it....

-- A way to do a much-requested speed increase for Blade Storm --

Blade StormAsh creates phantasmal images of himself that appear behind and destroy enemies.

... or maybe both? (pretty please DE) :D

Just a couple of ideas. In essence, I would really like to see Ash have the ability to create copies (phantoms) of himself. Do any of you guys have ideas about that concept?

Edited by FrydHamstr

I have a question about Ash's teleport. When he teleports to the face of a mob, does the teleport make the teleport target stunned at all?

Since wiki says after teleporting he will be in a back flip where you can't do anything, doesn't that give the mob time to start attacking you after you teleport?

I have a question about Ash's teleport. When he teleports to the face of a mob, does the teleport make the teleport target stunned at all?

Since wiki says after teleporting he will be in a back flip where you can't do anything, doesn't that give the mob time to start attacking you after you teleport?

Nothing happens to the target, all you do is go "WASSUP" and then the mob goes "LOL" and starts beating you with a rifle.

Thats essentially what teleport is.

I prefer how Ash teleports around during Bladestorm. And I like his other abilities as they are..Not everyone wants him to change.

But not everyone wants him to stay the same either. In fact, most people dont (in my experience).

Also, why would you not want Blade Storm to go faster? It's a pretty redundant ability with how slow it operates. The only difference with my proposition is that it happens all at once (still affecting the same amount of enemies/etc.), and that it looks a bit different.

Edited by FrydHamstr