Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #271: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, emantrooper said:

The fact u guys just give a easily obtainable resource in game is just ridiculous....how about ummmm a forma? a Umbral Forma? how about some of the new resources? how about amp pieces?.....there is a better way to reward ur community then to simple give easily obtainable stuff IN LESS TIME THEN WATCHING FOR 20 MINS...

Twitch Drops should never have Umbral Forma or highly rewarding bits. I much rather have to play the game for good rewards, not be forced to watch it. I could just open a tab and mute it with minimal stream quality, but that feels wrong if that is incentivized.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reward of 1 Argon Crystal

@[DE]Megan OMG, WOW.
ONE argon crystal.
Best reward. EVA !!!!

And to make it even better, we are getting it ONE hour before reset. (as per another forum user, we are getting it one hour after reset, so it's all fine folks. We can rest our pitchforks and go back to our orbiters and happily gaze at that argon crystal for 23 hours).
WOOOOOT !!!!!!

-------------------

Seriously, stop making these drops a joke.
If you had even given 10, that would have been semi-useful, considering the 15 argon crystal requirement, but not a game changer, considering you could get all 15 in less than 30 mins of farm, without a booster.

@[DE]Rebecca & meg, I've been an ardent supporter of your streams, have watched almost every prime time stream this year, by setting an alarm of 4:30am, but you know what?
Thanks to your splendid reward, I'm not even going to bother tuning in this time.

11 minutes ago, Deus-Machina said:

lol, who actually watches for the drops? These people are hilarious. I know I just enjoy the watch.

Eh, I'm pretty sure ppl just care about the fact that it's a rediculous "drop". Just give us nothing if the drop is that bad. No offense and I respect your opinion. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Why a Argon Crystal ? That's pretty easy to farm plus it has a time limit till it disappears for some stupid reason lol either way i'll still watch if i remember to. Also even though you'll never read this DE but i had a idea about the Lich system when it comes to the Ephemera's i know you increased the drop rate to 10% well on PC anyway but that's still not enough because it takes so long to kill one Lich so i came up with a possible fix why not make it so the Lich has a chance to gain a Ephemera based on the weapon element it is using evey level it goes up so even if it doesn't start with a Ephemera it still has a chance to gain one why not make it so the chance goes up 5% Per level increase so at level 5 you have a 25% chance to get one if one develops while leveling up your Lich so at level 1 5%  level 2 10% and so on it's still RNG but it's a little more fair how does that sound to everyone? Even if your Lich doesn't start with a ephemera it can still get one as you deal with it and the odds go up each time to a max of 25%.  

absolutely hysterical 1 argon crystal u kidding me like y XD De what happened to your game to go this low primetime use to drop primes or even vaulted packs of relics special stuff like that to those whom have twitch prime a premium custom but we arent getting anything "special" at all ive followed and played this game for 3 years goin on 4 and its only gotten worse content wise like im totally gonna need argon crystals if i wanted argon id take my smeeta and get 30 in the time it takes to get your 1 like what the hell

Archived