Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #271: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Just now, Hexsing said:

How about a decoration for the huge new orbitor which now has much  more space?

Argon is pretty easy to get.  I mean...you can get a squad easily.  I got 7 today in 45 minutes of running a defense with my Nekros, a Hydroid and a Khora.

tbh im gettin more lucky on Teshub solo runs lol

Pretty sure the drop is lame so that watching the stream doesn't compete with prime time Thanksgiving activities in the US, like eating with family. Relax.

31 minutes ago, emantrooper said:

whoever is giving these rewards out or drops....needs to get fired...especially for in game content and these drops...its not giving the sense of a job well done...at all....

You know @[DE]Megan picks and runs the drops right? You're not suggesting she be fired, are you?

2 minutes ago, Kouden said:

tbh im gettin more lucky on Teshub solo runs lol

I have been hanging out there.  Needed to finish some weapons off.  And its super easy.  I think tonight I'll just play the game and work on trying to make my operator not look like a potato.

31 minutes ago, Deus-Machina said:

lol, who actually watches for the drops? These people are hilarious. I know I just enjoy the watch.

Most people?

I do enjoy watching the stream, but it starts at 2am for me so the drop determines wether I stay up to watch live or go to bed at a decent hour and watch later.

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

86d9ce0905cb61a7790968bcfe011d37.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are taking boulder shoulder Prime and pocket knife Prime on a stockpiling journey for the new Railjack Resources! 

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and catch the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of 1 Argon Crystal!

See you here tonight, November 28th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

1 Argon cristal?? Come one, this time I have to agree with that being kinda a joke XD

I feel to see the appeal of watching you guys farm for resources and the drop given to do so is marginal and really not going to help in our grind. So, have fun, I'll use my time spent on getting resources more efficiently and listen to music instead of this gibberish. Happy Thanksgiving!

Somewhere down the line, could we see another one of those amazing stat sheets (regarding the Railjacks this time)? :3

In the first week, how many dry docks were constructed by clans? How many projects were run to research cephalon Cy? How many ships were successfully completed in the first week? How many of each segment were built on which day?

1 minute ago, (NSW)Raziel-kuyoma said:

Everyone is complaining about the argon Crystal and I'm here wondering who do they mean by "Boulder shoulder" prime and "pocket knife" prime.

probably referring to Atlas Prime and Fang prime 😅

Maybe I'm the odd one out here, but I'm fairly certain the point of the stream is to have some fun watching some dev's play their game and enjoy that as a community, rather than being a drop focused thing that you are -forced- to watch to get hard to find resources. Many people will likely be spending the holiday with family and potentially unable to watch the stream. Having a trivial drop is likely an attempt by DE to lessen the all to present FoMo in today's society. And that's absolutely fine by me. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Vagabond-Jack said:

Maybe I'm the odd one out here, but I'm fairly certain the point of the stream is to have some fun watching some dev's play their game and enjoy that as a community, rather than being a drop focused thing that you are -forced- to watch to get hard to find resources. Many people will likely be spending the holiday with family and potentially unable to watch the stream. Having a trivial drop is likely an attempt by DE to lessen the all to present FoMo in today's society. And that's absolutely fine by me. 

True tenno 🧠

Archived