Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #271: Tonight at 7pm ET!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, (PS4)hoobaka said:

I dont know why i always resort to this but ive been around since the beginning and dont like seeing the negativity in the community. I graciously accept the free reward, and thank you for it. Im a true tenno. 🧠

i guess you humbled them all now, Mr. Miyagi 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAHAHA NICE REWARD! 

Troll Prime incoming? HAHHA

I'm genuinely found this fun! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fo3nixz said:

lul no thanx,   10 aint hard to get even in the void ..  mayb  30min work if unlucky  .. ill  take the 0 then in this case

Bruh. Wtf is my luck then? I get one every 30-40 minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That drop is, like a rock... oooooooooooooooo like a rock! Can't wait ^_^ I love Prime Time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been watching all prime time, devstream, switch, xbox, ps4 and warframe international stream after prime time 258 hoping megan will fulfill her promise in this topic for twitch drop

But nah, no glyph re-run yet, no follow up whether it will happen or not happen, just hanging some of us who are expecting this re-run

 

And they give an argon crystal in this prime time.........rather than do a glyph re-run as promised.

 

Just clarify this already, please? @[DE]Megan

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean if family is gone by then i'll  watch bc I love you guys, but... 1 argon ? It's Thanksgiving, not April Fools.

Edited by awave
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FartBoySlime said:

I've been watching all prime time, devstream, switch, xbox, ps4 and warframe international stream after prime time 258 hoping megan will fulfill her promise in this topic for twitch drop

But nah, no glyph re-run yet, no follow up whether it will happen or not happen, just hanging some of us who are expecting this re-run

 

And they give an argon crystal in this prime time.........rather than do a glyph re-run as promised.

 

Just clarify this already, please? @[DE]Megan

I guess the glyphs "are gone"... ha, ha, ha-ha, ha...sorry.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

id honestly rather the usual 100 ducats than 1 single argon

i mean at least make it 2 argon since most builds need at least 2

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, awave said:

I guess the glyphs "are gone"... ha, ha, ha-ha, ha...sorry.

I wouldn't mind that, if megan didn't post that "promise". that's why i hope she will clarify now, will it happen or nah? So me and some others will stop/continue expecting it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

1 Argon Crystal for Twitch drop? How generous...

its very very generous drop xD not 10, not 5 but 1 xD

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FartBoySlime said:

I've been watching all prime time, devstream, switch, xbox, ps4 and warframe international stream after prime time 258 hoping megan will fulfill her promise in this topic for twitch drop

But nah, no glyph re-run yet, no follow up whether it will happen or not happen, just hanging some of us who are expecting this re-run

 

And they give an argon crystal in this prime time.........rather than do a glyph re-run as promised.

 

Just clarify this already, please? @[DE]Megan

Thanks for keeping me accountable on this - my apologies for forgetting.

I've changed the drop to include the Glyph and another Argon Crystal:

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and catch the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of *2 Argon Crystals and the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph (re-run from PT 258)!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At last, Thank you very much 😘 

Edited by FartBoySlime
You guys messed up again for second time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks for keeping me accountable on this - my apologies for forgetting.

I've changed the drop to include the Glyph and another Argon Crystal:

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and catch the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of *2 Argon Crystals and the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph (re-run from PT 258)!

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the drop is 2 argon crystals? wow.. so generous.. i can get that by doing 1 mission in the void..

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...