Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Faction Should Be An Art Dump

DSMK2

The Infested are a chaotic faction; the technocyte virus appears to distort and transform their victims violently. Looking at the infested runner model, it appears that the right arm and hand of the former Corpus crewman has merged with his helmet, with a vestigial limb taking its place, a testament to that chaotic feel.

However, each of their mobs are easily recognizable; such that after a while the faction ends up feeling very uniform instead.

I think the infested faction should be an art dump that explores the same enemy types in different visual styles. Very lightly modified stats could be a nice touch. This will also be an opportunity to fill in the gaps for each faction's infested type, i.e. Grineer runners and chargers.

The Flood and the Infested do have a similar background, yes, but they're made by two different studios. Although it would be nice to see a complete rework of the Infested, I don't know if we'd see anything as extreme as Corpus or Grineer turning into their Infested forms. 

Considering the game is going to be released in November, and therefor "officially" released, I don't think we'll see a change tho. 

Considering the game is going to be released in November, and therefor "officially" released, I don't think we'll see a change tho. 

There has been no mention of an official release. Warframe is going to be a launch title for PS4, but for all we know it could be a console beta. It was never said if it is official, and we simply do not have enough information to go on other than our own assumptions.