[DE]Danielle

(PS4) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8 Status - Live!

Im working on my 7th Lich.   I have been patiently awaiting these changes although I was hoping they would come with rising tides.   But still this fixes alot of nice things and I cant wait to get it!   Especially the 10% at ephymera!!

So I've noticed something odd since last update, thought I'd share it here.

My PS4's fan kicks in big time in the Orbiter (but calms down as I leave). I know you added various graphical updates, but thought I'd bring it up in case you didn't run into it yourself.

And another small QoL suggestion; it'd be nice if PoE had one spear which worked for all fish like OV. It's a tedious guessing game which one to use (I could look it up, but since OV doesn't have the issue - I feel it can't hurt to add a "All-Around Spear" for maybe maxed rank at someone.)

Edit: Don't know if it's intended or not, but as a heads up - Kuva Liches can take the main sortie reward (it took my Anasa Sculpture, so no big deal as I anyway can get it back - but it seems a bit odd to allow them to take the sortie reward as tax.)

Edited by (PS4)DeZaruu
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Actually, some feedback because I saw you ran into an issue I kind of expected would pop up:

I see the AW Blink doesn't work properly on PC if you use a controller, unless you manually rebind it (and in general, the dodging doesn't work unless you've Arch Melee out on console)

My feedback is this; while in AW, please just have R3 (which is supposed to be the default dodge/blink) be that despite holding a gun. If you use a gun and need to toggle mode, have it be while aiming.

I'm all for blink going universal, but if it's frustrating to get working on a controller (when I heard about the change months back, I tried to use the AW's dodge - it didn't work unless melee was out and that's a weird system), I'll honestly expect your data will show no one on console use it since it's so awkward.

1 hour ago, (PS4)skullhall1 said:

Have they nailed down the source of the whole Sanctuary Onslaught/Disruption modes just stopping wave\timers and not giving the rewards? I havent had it happen in disruption for a few days but its still fairly common in S.O. and E.S.O. And i didnt know if they've looked into it since a few posts ago.

It's been a tricky one, but we are still investigating and working on a fix!

49 minutes ago, (PS4)RaPiD_GrAviTY said:

The frame drops are due to particle effects of melees as well combined with the new revisit of both ember and vauban. Vauban causes the lighting to change consistently while the melee particle FX causes too much to be on screen or processors to handle. Think back when people where using vaubans and Nova's about 4 years back in the Direlect for high waves.

Appreciate the info! Will pass this along to the performance team to see if they've considered this in tandem with the melee FX lead. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the interim update, it will be like a bandaid on a more important issue which is FPS drop and the game almost freeze with AoE attack weapons. Glad to read that Danielle and her team are resuming the investigation and hopefully will find the fix for it.

I still have an addiction so I'll keep playing but less and less if this is something I have to face every day.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes to Melee Rivens and other Mods that were released with PC’s Rising Tide will be coming in the next update for PS4. 

Wait Why we could have just got the risong tide next 

Also  so we are back to no tennogen huh 

fix the bugged chat issue where the chat went black box with spinning circle, before anyone says its a suspension. i was already told im not on any bans. this is day 8 of this rubbish others have same issue ps4 and pc

Did you fix the people only getting 4 weapons and get duplicates of like got 4 seers, 2twin stubbas, 1drakgoon, 2ayanga. Not paying someone plat for getting a weapon for MR which will make game P2W

1 hour ago, (PS4)HiLdRyN_Ext_ThiC said:

why not just hold this hotfix an throw it in with rise'ing tide will get nxt year . ??Also what about the bug At maroo's baszarr when people have there hand raised you can not see what they are sell'in also theres a Bug with Kuva litches when i got to stab them my screen go blank with no hud an all you see is the card you use to stab them ... I would attach a Screen shot but you can't from psn an i have no pc atm.

Why would you want them to hold this hotfix for rising tide. So you want to wait 8-10 weeks to be able to trade your converted liches. Or complain that long because 3 straight liches you got the same kuva weapon back to back to back. this hotfix needed to be release as promptly as they did. it already take many hours to fully fill all 3 murmurs. not factoring in luckily using the right mods to kill the lich.

• Applause 1

I dont see any mention of the bug where the game still thinks you have a kuva lich in which case you can no longer spawn a kuva larvling even though you do not have an active lich. The end result is that you have to steal some poor souls kuva larvling in public.

I've been experiencing some glitches in Plains of Eidolon. I'm falling from the world more than never! I believe this has to do about the overall new FX demanding too much energy from the console.

Also, besides PS4 glitches, could you guys make the mercy kills more easier to make? that 5% is too damn small! I love the general cinematography of the game, so it's kinda sad as a player to like, spend for more than a week trying to make just a single mercy kill.

Anyway, since no one annoyingly complained about tennogen stuff, lemme do this job.

wHeRe'S tEnNoGen? >:^B

welp, aside this silly thing, I hope you guys have a great time working on the game! you already proved me that you do ANYTHING to keep us satisfied. ❤️

Edited by (PS4)R_Guthierres
forgot one line lol
  • Upvote 2

I'm surprised the melee lock is not being fixed in this. In order for the new melee to be successful you really should fix it. Doing a forward combo slips to the left or right of an enemy. I can't stay locked on and if I go past them and they are behind me, doing melee while pressing back does not do the forward combo. When I melee, the enemies aren't always directly in front of me. They are perhaps 60% of the time.

Also, I saw no fixes to how weak Ash's bladestorm is now. It's bad enough that covert lethality was nerfed into the ground. You are going to have some lousy prime vault sales this time around if not fixed. It's good business sense to not nerf a product before trying to sell it.

And for the love of God, remove Ember's chest bump animation of the 4 "ultimate" ability when the game is unable to Target any enemies. And please make her viable beyond just sortie level. Now that she is a slow frame, you at least need to make her more useful at real high levels. And remove that complete energy drain! Are you outa your minds?!! Lol at high level, the 4 isn't going to be killing anything, so a 15% chance of 0% chance to drop an energy orb = 0%. She used to have a place in void fissures and fast farming low levels. I have no idea what her place in this game is now, but she isn't fun to play anymore. 

I just think they should give you a taste of all the kuva weapons then go to what they are doing like kuva kohm is going for 1k plat so 50 USD for a weapon on PC right now which people are buying for MR. So you should that fix that not rising tide because your going to implode your game which community is dying right now

I forgot other thing.

My current main primary Scourge, while it was extremely fun to play with before Melee 3.0, now it's a problem.

Remember R3? the button where you can throw Scourge. Now... it's the button to slam into the ground.

No wait! It's both of them, and this is kinda ruining the momentum of the gameplay.

When you wanna slam, you throw Scourge, and when you wanna throw it, you slam. Get it? It's kinda confusing and my brain still didn't get used to switch before doing what I want to do.

Can you switch the button to throw for the square button? currently it's useless most of the time. :v

hace 8 minutos, (PS4)R_Guthierres dijo:

I forgot other thing.

My current main primary Scourge, while it was extremely fun to play with before Melee 3.0, now it's a problem.

Remember R3? the button where you can throw Scourge. Now... it's the button to slam into the ground.

No wait! It's both of them, and this is kinda ruining the momentum of the gameplay.

When you wanna slam, you throw Scourge, and when you wanna throw it, you slam. Get it? It's kinda confusing and my brain still didn't get used to switch before doing what I want to do.

Can you switch the button to throw for the square button? currently it's useless most of the time. :v

Square is already crammed with interaction, recharge and finishers it would get more confusing if heavy attacks were there. But I agree about the heavy slams using the same button for secondary fire is hard to get used to it, at least we can still do a normal slam with the melee button.

• Satisfied 1

hace 2 horas, (PS4)AndreasGamer1st dijo:

There is a issue with the jotunheim syandana and skin you can't buy them in the market 

I thought they hadn't been added yet 

Have you guys looked in to fixing the gladiator set modes? In my tests they arent increasing by what the set bonus states. Great work on patch love the steel update <3

The bug of the disappearance of the interface when using the parazon on the liches will be debug?( i cant see IU after one try first mod parazon if mod is correct )

its very hard go to extract without map. 

Edited by (PS4)chaniusul