Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Had DE said anything about troll pad (Vauban)

Icarust312

I wouldnt mind if all his mines except the "azima" trap gets removed. I barely use any of them except for that one because the mechanics are too clunky and you need to actually run over his buff to recieve it. Combine the azima and buff mine into one, make it work like Wisp's buff with the same area. If they'd do something like that Booben would be near perfect. His damn tether mine is insanely pointless, a redundant part of his 2 due to all the other CC's he already have.

They should make that part of the ability into an aoe movement speed boost, because we don't already have enough of them!
I hope they look into Vauban's base range for his abilities since its too short and having to use overextended messes up with ability str potential.

DE seem like they don't want to give up on Vauban having a mobility power, even though those are practically useless with Bullet Jumping or just flat-out speeding with Volt or Gauss. rather than ask for Boost pad to be removed, we might reach a better compromise by suggesting buffs for Boost pad to give.

I'm thinking Boost pad could also increase weapon fire rate and melee attack speed, those buffs are always welcome as it means being able to kill faster.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

DE seem like they don't want to give up on Vauban having a mobility power, even though those are practically useless with Bullet Jumping or just flat-out speeding with Volt or Gauss. rather than ask for Boost pad to be removed, we might reach a better compromise by suggesting buffs for Boost pad to give.

I'm thinking Boost pad could also increase weapon fire rate and melee attack speed, those buffs are always welcome as it means being able to kill faster.

Yeah but it's too generic and already overused by other frames like Wisp, volt, gauss, Octavia, etc etc...

I would like something that isn't wisp mote 2.0

Well, not specifically about the vauban boost pad, but this post from Reb seems to try to indicate in a nicely worded way that they heard the feedback about the frame reworks but don't want to bother working on them any more until they feel like it again. Gotta focus on the Next Big Thing

3 hours ago, Goodwill said:

Yeah, it's a redundant ability, but the most lol thing ever when I outrun a Gauss or Volt while they are using their abilities. Feels bad when speed frames lose out to the troll pad.

I mean, gauss and volt have controlled speed. vauban’s boost pad is like shoving a rocket in your ass. Its short lasting but quite powerful

6 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

Well, not specifically about the vauban boost pad, but this post from Reb seems to try to indicate in a nicely worded way that they heard the feedback about the frame reworks but don't want to bother working on them any more until they feel like it again. Gotta focus on the Next Big Thing

Sounds like a standard. So when the feedback is hot they'll not address it now and instead likely do it in many months time. Until they get frequently reminded of it again. 

Edited by Valiant

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Sounds like a standard. So when the feedback is hot they'll not address it now and instead likely do it in many months time. Until they get frequently reminded of it again. 

It took something like Four years for nova's null star to finally get the 2-3 second delay removed from it. I guess the key was someone making a reddit post right before a prime time stream went up.

So yeah. Speak up about it loudly and often but in a constructive way.