Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmutation Cost To High

TriggerHappyWhiteGuy

Not going to be a long speech I just think it is to high

Issue:

Cost for Common Transmute is 12k

Cost for Uncommon Transmute is 24k

Cost for Rare Transmute is 36k

As far as I know and correct me if I am wrong Tower 3 Void missions still give the most credit payout

Currently Tower 3 missions only give close to 25k credits, so basically I need to do 2 Tower 3 Void runs just to do 1 Rare Transmutation

Reason why it was not a problem in the past:

The credit cost was fine when Tower 3 void mission gave 70k credits, that was close enough to 2 rare transmutations per 1 run. But honestly 70k was way to much for 1 run.

Solution: decrease cost of transmutation or increase credit payout to the void

I dont want opinions of people who dont use this system or who are part of the millionaires club and no trolls

I do know that its still a crappy chance to get something good but its still a chance so for those trolls that love to give advice and say "well just dont use it" and "its a waste of money" keep it to your self that is not why I am posting this.

I think T3 void should be 50k - 60k cr. It would fix this issue and the no easy way to farm cr issue that people are having (I dont care if you have millions you cant use).

My opinion for the T3 credits that I would like to see payout would be 50k and if they feel that people are still having way to much money then try dropping it down to 40k. At least 1 T3 run would let you do 1 rare transmutation.

I don't like the high cost either, but I'm pretty sure DE has intended transmutation to be a credit sink. So, I wouldn't hold my breath for a price reduction.

2 Tower 3 Runs to do a single rare transmutation seems like a bit of a overkill for credit sink. When it was first implemented I completely agree with you. I think they kinda overlooked this when they changed the void credit payout.

Transmutaiton costs are fine.

No to any of your suggestions.

I would even be fine with paying double as it is right now.

This comment seems like a troll and let me know if I get it wrong but what you are saying you are willing to risk 72k +4 rare mods just at a chance to get something useful but still will most likely get a skill card mod. For just 1 Rare Transmutation you are willing to sink all 3 Tier 3 Void mission runs credit payout to do that one time and it would still be worth it to you? 12 Tower 3 keys needed to 4 transmutations still seem ok or is it when you look at doing multiple transmutation that you see the issue.

Now if I was talking about transmuting being the only thing I was doing with credits this would be fine to keep it as is but sadly its not. I was able to max out my hornet strike mod that took me like 470k credits + lots of fusion cores. Point is if I go and do any transmuting at all I cannot even have close to enough money to go and build stuff like a bit of extra forma(takes 2 T3 runs to build becuase its 35k to craft) or fusing my extra mods/cores but at least a dont have to make any more clan weapons for awhile, a extra 30k credits just for the resources adds more tower runs that you need to do.

Because of the high cost right now a very rarely use the transmutation system and focus on building my forma and fusing my mods and I still run out of credits with just fusing my mods so I have to assume you are one of those millionaires and this has not affected you yet. I also requested you(Millionaires or Trolls) dont give your opinion.

Or, Increase effectiveness of transmutation. Remove all skill mods or maybe allow us to pick from one out of 4. 

For effectiveness I would be happy paying full price if they removed all skill mods and also I would prefer if you dont get the same thing that you put in it back. Example: I fused 2 Rare Skill mods, Focus and Melee Channel the out come was Melee Channel...All I could say is I had bad luck.

This is very important,you spend 4 rare mods +36k credits for 1 crush mod for example,this is terrible DE need to change this

For effectiveness I would be happy paying full price if they removed all skill mods and also I would prefer if you dont get the same thing that you put in it back. Example: I fused 2 Rare Skill mods, Focus and Melee Channel the out come was Melee Channel...All I could say is I had bad luck.

I agree cost should be toned down a bit... i've tried 4-5 transmutations and then stopped because i  was simply wasting money i could have invested for better purposes

I think these posts here point to the real problem. It's not the fact that transmutation is expensive that really upsets people. If it was expensive AND effective people would be ok with it. But right now, it's a really bad RNG waste of credits.

This comment seems like a troll and let me know if I get it wrong but what you are saying you are willing to risk 72k +4 rare mods just at a chance to get something useful but still will most likely get a skill card mod. For just 1 Rare Transmutation you are willing to sink all 3 Tier 3 Void mission runs credit payout to do that one time and it would still be worth it to you? 12 Tower 3 keys needed to 4 transmutations still seem ok or is it when you look at doing multiple transmutation that you see the issue.

Now if I was talking about transmuting being the only thing I was doing with credits this would be fine to keep it as is but sadly its not. I was able to max out my hornet strike mod that took me like 470k credits + lots of fusion cores. Point is if I go and do any transmuting at all I cannot even have close to enough money to go and build stuff like a bit of extra forma(takes 2 T3 runs to build becuase its 35k to craft) or fusing my extra mods/cores but at least a dont have to make any more clan weapons for awhile, a extra 30k credits just for the resources adds more tower runs that you need to do.

Because of the high cost right now a very rarely use the transmutation system and focus on building my forma and fusing my mods and I still run out of credits with just fusing my mods so I have to assume you are one of those millionaires and this has not affected you yet. I also requested you(Millionaires or Trolls) dont give your opinion.

Yes.

I tried to farm specific mods (meaning finding them myself) like Quick Thinking (a whole week), Retribution (months!), Berserker, Reflex Guard (both a week), sure footed (months) etc. and never had luck. Then i read about Quick thinking from Transmutation and i started transmuting my mods and farming nightmare missions to get more and just transmute them.

It took me 5 hours to get ALL of the previous listed mods and even some more i did not even want just rushing nightmare missions, transmuting and repeat. It cost me ~1 million credits which is not much and every 6-7 runs i got one transmute fro free from nightmare cred reward, still have a couple of mill left.

Transmutation is the easiest way of getting Rare mods of any kind without there are only su much rare mods and at some point you get them all. All it takes is credits so imho it could cost more to get something for sure.

Edited by Namacyst