Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe "Partners" of the Tiger

Silvertap

Hello all,

I know i will atract hate just by saying it, because so is the internet...

But it has been some months now, that lots of the big warframe partners just critique and talk bad aboult the game, and that makes me feel bad about.

I know that the game has some issues, but for me it is still a great game, and to be honest, i feel like the game has already gave enouth... maybe it is just me, but other games usually doesn't have contente all year around. When i used play wow, the game would get really big content iatus from time to time, and all most all new content would be a redo from last update but with a new story.

I don't understand about how much time it take to make content, but as i see the devstream, interviews and ect. i can see that DE has their hands full. So cry and screen like that will make a diference?

Some time a go i was watching a youtuber talking something that i came to think a lot about it, he was talking  about a huge Youtuber that all his content became conplaints about games and companies in general, he wouldn't really play the games, or try to enjoy, all he did was catch errors and complain, and surprisingly people would follow him...

I know we live in times where companies are not as reliable as they used to and capitalism is consuming everything, but we still have a good companie at our side, if we want to tell something to DE we have the foruns, they see us.

I just wrote this because i was bit upset about the situation and i wanna know how the forun players feel about it. 

Sorry for the bad english,

Edited by -AI-Silvertap

14 minutes ago, -AI-Silvertap said:

Some time a go i was watching a youtuber talking something that i came to think a lot about it, he was talking  about a huge Youtuber that all his content became conplaints about games and companies in general, he wouldn't really play the games, or try to enjoy, all he did was catch errors and complain, and surprisingly people would follow him...

... Which one?

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

I'm just asking out of curiosity, since people don't really hold out on pointing who it is.

Sure, i understand your point, but since i'm not aiming to make things personal nor repeating the same "mistakes" that i'm complaining about, i don't feel like giving name.

i apreciatte your curiosity though, and know that it is not a rare phenomenon. 

Crying for content drought remind them content drought is one of important problems, it could make the difference.

And if it doesn't, then it means they don't care about it, in that case those kind of things are harmless/meaningless for them so you don't have to care about it too.

2 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Crying for content drought remind them content drought is one of important problems, it could make the difference.

And if it doesn't, then it means they don't care about it, in that case those kind of things are harmless/meaningless for them so you don't have to care about it too.

We have the foruns for that, that is what a think... i think what they do is more detrimental then anything...

6 minutes ago, -AI-Silvertap said:

We have the foruns for that, that is what a think... i think what they do is more detrimental then anything...

It's fine, they can revoke partnership if it is that bad.

If you don't like it, don't check it, i never had problem like that.

1 hour ago, -AI-Silvertap said:

But it has been some months now, that lots of the big warframe partners just critique and talk bad aboult the game, and that makes me feel bad about.

Which one?²

As far as i know they are only complaining for the lack of content. Lack of content in-game means lack of content for them to stream and that puts their channel at risk so they have to seek out other games to keep their channel going. This doesnt mean in any way the game is dying or bad.

I know that the game has some issues, but for me it is still a great game, and to be honest, i feel like the game has already gave enouth... maybe it is just me, but other games usually doesn't have contente all year around. When i used play wow, the game would get really big content iatus from time to time, and all most all new content would be a redo from last update but with a new story.

I don't understand about how much time it take to make content, but as i see the devstream, interviews and ect. i can see that DE has their hands full. So cry and screen like that will make a diference?

Based on what i know and that DE leaks every now and then, the game is very, very far from done.

Digital Extremes had 120~150 employees working on the game in 2013 when it launched compared to a big triple A company like Blizzard that had over 4700.
Im not entirely sure today how many DE has but surely is less than 300 wile Blizzard now fully merged with Activision had the luxury to dump 800 at the beginning of the year.

You still want to compare Warframe`s content release rates with World of Warcraft`s?

Youtubers that dont play a game entirely to actually get to know it dont deserve credit nor to have their critiques taken seriously. There were many Youtubers who made videos about Warframe being Pay2Win tho they never past MR2 or left the first planet, they never actually navigated the market correctly or joined a clan nor asked anyone for advice.

I know we live in times where companies are not as reliable as they used to and capitalism is consuming everything, but we still have a good companie at our side, if we want to tell something to DE we have the foruns, they see us.

Luckily for us [DE] took the risk on making Warframe without a Publisher so they dont have some big greedy devil/share holder`s weight on their shoulders to stuff the game with pay2win monetizations and/or progress behind paywalls. So far DE has been the nicest of game companies i know.

I just wrote this because i was bit upset about the situation and i wanna know how the forun players feel about it. 

Personally im not worried, i do get upset some times when its been too long since some new content even tho minimal (Tenno Reinforcements) pops up in the game but i always find a way to have something to do in the game.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

It's fine, they can revoke partnership if it is that bad.

If you don't like it, don't check it, i never had problem like that.

I see your point.

I just think that this kind thing hurts the game... Just that.

Its is not like it is huge deal for me for now, it is jus anoying. But in my worst fears for the game, it could be one of those situations where people start leave and new players won't come, and then a the game dies... Just like that... Maybe it is too dramatic, but some times the industry is like that... I think... 

We have the foruns for that, that is what a think...

The forums don't really reach them, not for the big things. There are many things still wrong in Warframe, and having the stronger voices address them means it's more likely those things will be fixed.

he wouldn't really play the games, or try to enjoy, all he did was catch errors and complain

The partners do play the game, a LOT. The things they're usually complaining about are the things most players will find annoying or harmful while playing.