Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe not able to be Nominated for Steam Awards

Nickstarship

21 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Did you miss where it says "released this year"... all three times?

Yeah but look at all the games that have been in Early Access for years that only officially released this year.... I mean Warframe had a mainline or two(?) I might be mentally blocking one.... so by Industry standards its essentially released this year 😛

10 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Steam Awards are community driven.

I.e. popularity contests that have nothing to do with content.

They also allow you to vote for games that had PC-edition releases, re-releases, and new season pass bullS#&$ content pack releases in 2019 despite the core games being older.

• Like 1

Felt like being different this year and voted Deep Rock Galactic for Labour of love. 

That game surprised me when I tried it out a while ago and I think it's rather decent especially for a co-op, so deserved the reward. 

Was between that or potentially Dead Cells. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Smilomaniac said:

Warframe doesn't deserve a Steam Award

5 hours ago, iGnome21 said:

Not deserving the nomination this year.

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Felt like being different this year for Labour of love. 

This ^

My vote is for Destiny 2, they have earned it well enough, I saw the twitter posts as well, I'll let you see for yourself

Untitled.png

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

This ^

My vote is for Destiny 2, they have earned it well enough, I saw the twitter posts as well, I'll let you see for yourself

Untitled.png

Whilst I still greatly prefer Warframe over it, I would absolutely agree that D2 has definitely earned a shot. Coming back from the brink of death is a feat worth celebrating.

• Like 4

They don't deserve any award this year tbh. I've been playing since PoE and this is the worst year in terms of content and updates. Even the updates that we did get added little to the overall game or they were unfinished. I'll probably vote for Path of Exile instead.

Edited by Shinjen
  • Like 2