Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe not able to be Nominated for Steam Awards

Nickstarship

On 2019-11-29 at 5:44 PM, ToaTamatu said:

I really love it, but 2019 just wasn't "the" year.

Gotta agree with this. While there definitely is love for this game, and I've voted it for Labour of Love several times before, I personally had to give the vote to Capcom this time around. They've been killing it this year. Can't wait for Iceborne to drop on Steam in the new year 😄

• Like 2

On 2019-11-28 at 8:50 PM, toafarmer said:

VsmyLW8.png

Same as me, with the lack of meaningful updates this year + The Old Blood being as bad as it is.  Path of Exile further expanding their core mechanics and messing with graphics/lighting + new areas etc, while also being a free to play game, yeah they get it easily. 

• Like 3

For me, it was Warframe all the way. 'Til AW got nerfed. Q/E roll controls are gone and we can't aim over up. Itzal got slow, too and there's no alternative.

Now, I'm giving the Labor of Love to From the Depths:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=268650
I'm fully aware the game won't even be mentioned anywhere important, but it captured my heart and I'm grateful for their time invested in that game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

Same as me, with the lack of meaningful updates this year + The Old Blood being as bad as it is.  Path of Exile further expanding their core mechanics and messing with graphics/lighting + new areas etc, while also being a free to play game, yeah they get it easily. 

I've heard alot of good things about Path of Exile, what's it like?

5 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not. Since there isn't any /sarcasm 's about I'll take this as serious.

You kown the answer to that, come on now. Big letters all in caps, going right for the swear, saying "how dare" of all things and posting a GIF.

The answer is right there

• 3 weeks later...