Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[26.1.3 up to present] Conclave Bug Megathread

standardheadache

I don't know what else to call four unrelated unresolved bugs, but here it is.

1. Reload while holstered mods and possibly other gold-rarity mods aren't working. Video shows I cannot enter Recruit Conditioning, which is the only instance in Conclave where this should occur. [First bug fixed]

2. I heard while in lobby from another player that shield break SFX isn't working. He's been streaming Conclave frequently, so I'll take his word for it. [likely not present anymore?]

3. Melee damage numbers are wildly off-kilter. Dual Keres, for example, can oneshot slide-attack in the air quickly enough to catch passerby Tenno with no counter. [Finally fixed!]

4. Nova's "Antimatter Mine" augment's mines disappear shortly after cast. [also fixed]

Nova's mines can also proc radiation on her if they are laid in a previous life, she dies, and then she walks within range of her old mine. They may also do damage (difficult to confirm).

And there you have it. When you guys have time, we'd really appreciate having some of these looked at, as they do affect the gameplay experience of Conclave. The latter two are also very exploitable by players looking to circumvent the challenge that is Conclave, and can lead to reputation farming.

From SilverBones's official bug megathreads:

"USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]"
Edited by standardheadache
I said "Holster while reloaded" instead of "Reload while holstered" lol
  • Like 6

To add, it seems that players past rank 2 are randomly being thrown into recruit conditioning matches? At least the lobbies I've been in recently have consisted of mainly lower ranked players, yet I don't have an option to disable or enable it since I'm maxed with Teshin. Can't really confirm if I really am in RC or not however, may just be players coming out of RC.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

To add, it seems that players past rank 2 are randomly being thrown into recruit conditioning matches? At least the lobbies I've been in recently have consisted of mainly lower ranked players, yet I don't have an option to disable or enable it since I'm maxed with Teshin. Can't really confirm if I really am in RC or not however, may just be players coming out of RC.

That'd certainly explain the disabled gold mods. Is it possible that if a RC player joins a dedicated server first, it becomes a RC game, but isn't governed by the same logic that a P2P session is?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, standardheadache said:

1. (Most recent) Reload while holstered mods and possibly other gold-rarity mods aren't working.

Addition; they do work only when you're host, which makes this not only annoying but also unfair.

@devs It's been a month without addressing even the most egregious problems. You know, there's plenty of feedback in the Conclave subforum (which obviously you either never visit or outright ignore), and simply disabling the worst offenders would be a matter of 5 minutes.

I'm starting to think this is intentional.

• Like 4

i'm mostly lunaro player, so i'll drop my 5 cents here:

Lunaro ball gains momentum on kick only when host attempts this action (on client not working). This is also true with smashing:

Worth noting is also how broken the "lifted" status is, that currently Telos Boltace have as it's innate passive in conclave. Players not only are unable to move/react, but sometimes slide attack from this weapon flings warframes outside of the open arenas, only to fly 1km below the map.

unknown.png

Edited by Neuroszima
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Neuroszima said:

i'm mostly lunaro player, so i'll drop my 5 cents here:

Lunaro ball gains momentum on kick only when host attempts this action (on client not working). This is also true with smashing:

Worth noting is also how broken the "lifted" status is, that currently Telos Boltace have as it's innate passive in conclave. Players not only are unable to move/react, but sometimes slide attack from this weapon flings warframes outside of the open arenas, only to fly 1km below the map.

unknown.png

Yep, and here it is again in motion, because we're all having so much fun playing an buggy and imbalanced game mode:

unknown.png

• Like 1

Biting Piranha's aerial attack is missing

Spoiler

The bug happens both, as a host (clip is from solo testing in an attempt to isolate the bug) and as a client.

The tests run consisted on using aerial melee on all dual daggers with and without equipping Biting Piranha and the bug was consistently present when the stance is equipped (aerial melee works normally without stance). PvE stances don't have this issue (tested in simulacrum)

• Like 2

Type: in-game, music system

Description: Shawzin cannot play on dedicated servers in Conclave

Visual:

From original post: [Shawzins don't play notes even if you're inputting the desired keystrokes on dedicated servers in Conclave. I was more or less mashing my keyboard while recording this and not a peep came out. This makes it very difficult to be a battle bard.]

Reproduction: mash keyboard with Shawzin out on PC Conclave in a dedicated server

Expected result: cacophony

Observed result: silence

Reproduction: this has been reproducible since the introduction of shawzins

"This makes it very difficult to be a battle bard." second edit: reformatting
  • Like 5

Type: in-game, map, weapon

Description: Telos Boltace can ragdoll players outside of the map

Visual:230410_20191129234253_1.png

Reproduction: join a Conclave server in NA around 8PM EST, EU around 1PM EST, or Asia whenever their peak hours are and you're bound to experience this

Expected result: did not expect ragdoll as it was accidentally re-introduced in The Old Blood despite being disabled previously, but even with that, the expectation is not to render the match unplayable for one or more players by being stuck in the map

Observed result: the match is rendered unplayable for one or more players by being stuck in the map

Reproduction rate: it almost feels like rule of thirds whether you get back up after a few seconds, wait thirty seconds to a minute on an infinite fall, or are permanently removed from the match, but one of these always occurs when Stormpathed

Original post: [With the Telos Boltace bug is coming the ability to reach a lot of places that shouldn't be reached. It may be worth putting "walls" so, if Telos Boltace's game-breaking effect is kept, we at least don't fly out of the map.]

formatting
  • Like 3

Here's a thread with a great video showing the current state of affairs. A notable new bug mentioned in it is that blocking is determined clientside, making for shots that look like they should register on the shooter's side not registering. While this may be intended in PvE to ensure that the player is able to properly use blocking, in PvP it means that already OP builds (usually single-weapon builds like just Telos Boltace or just Wolf Sledge) are ensured even better protection than believed before.

• Like 1

Haven't tested this issue with Magazine cap myself, but let me mention it here, anyway:

16 minutes ago, -CheffDegu said:
18 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

Oh right and before I forget it, the video doesn't even mention bugs like the "Reload While Holstered" mods not working for clients, and Lunaro having Host/Client issues now, too.

Any threads you guys want to link for those? I think it's not in the one just posted above.

Might aswell link it, that bug has been annoying me a lot lately. Same for the magazine cap increase mods not loading your gun fully when you spawn. 

Emphasis mine.

• Like 2

On 2019-12-05 at 4:37 PM, standardheadache said:

A notable new bug mentioned in it is that blocking is determined clientside, making for shots that look like they should register on the shooter's side not registering.

Here's an example of this in the first 30 seconds:

https://streamable.com/utowb

In the original poster's words:

"when you can press 1 button and you turn into "can't touch me" I say that's kinda unbalanced"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Neuroszima said:

Huh, i guess the new, Two hand weapon introduced to conclave (Pennant), base 200 damage in conclave is ok? I don't think so, taking average EHP of balanced Warframes.

Fwiw, Tatsu was also dealing dumb amounts if damage in pvp when released and got fixed later, so i guess Pennant's damage is a bug and both their additions a complete oversight since there is no heavy nikana stance in conclave.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for fixing the reload while holstered bug! That allows for so many more varied loadouts to come back into play. However, we're not in the clear yet! There's still plenty of bugs to go around.

Telos Boltace is still a scourge: (still present as of 9/4/2020)

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1163022-telos-boltace-even-more-broken-than-one-could-think/

Dual swords aerial slide attacks are, as well:

https://gfycat.com/competentinconsequentialleafhopper

Nova's mines can still damage her if she dies, the mine persists, and she rendezvouses with it. (unconfirmed, but still possible as of 9/4/2020)

No Nightwave challenges for bullet jumps, kills of any kind, etc. count anything done in Conclave. (still present as of 9/4/2020)

Shawzin is still unplayable in dedicated server lobbies. (still present as of 9/4/2020)

In addition, slam roll cancels have made certain strategies much more viable than before, specifically Hydroid being guaranteed to get a tentacle per slam. (still present as of 9/4/2020)

EDIT: Recently noticed: (not confirmed to still be an issue as of 9/4/2020)

Another Conclave bug report showed up on the front page of the PC bugs page and I thought it prudent to add to this list of current Conclave bugs. second edit: updating what is and isn't still a bug as of today
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: KUVA BRAMMA FIXED

Looks like it's time to bump this thread again.

Something worse than Telos Boltace and Dual Keres has slipped in as part of the Kuva Lich overhaul:

For reference, many blast weapons require multiple shots to kill, have damage falloff, and require LoS from the explosive to the target. Many of these shots are at least 2-3m away from the target and still instagib players.

Also, the previously mentioned fix to the Nova mine either didn't happen or has reverted.

The only bug addressed so far has been the reload while holstered, and that also has a PvE component. We're not asking for the mode to be the center of attention for Warframe, but these are some egregious issues that make any lobby with the slightest bit of anger escalate into just another farm.

updating as of 9/4/2020
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, standardheadache said:

Something worse than Telos Boltace and Dual Keres has slipped in as part of the Kuva Lich overhaul ...

At least that seems to be the only new weapon that made it in. I can confirm myself that Kuva Nukor is not available, and I've heard that Kuva Hind isn't enabled, either.

Thank you for removing Bramma from Conclave (for now)! The implication that it will eventually return in a balanced form is also very promising. We can't thank you guys at DE enough for maintaining Conclave, but there's still more to be done.

As mentioned previously in this thread, there are still many easy one-shot weapons (the entirety of the dual swords and tonfas categories [now only dual split swords and Telos Boltace as of 9/4/2020] on slide attack, for example). This discourages players from branching out and learning.

Nova's mines are still host to no less than two bugs, both invisibility for the majority of its lifespan after a few seconds of visibility and the fact that mines laid in a past life can damage a Nova in a new life. Nightwave and Shawzins are also still nonfunctional in Conclave. [now only one bug with mines]

Telos Boltace still throws players out of map bounds, Ivara Prime may or may not be able to equip Power of Three now, and Biting Piranha's aerial attack likely is still missing. [latter confirmed to still be an issue]

Magazine capacity mods also appear to have some inconsistencies, as previously mentioned here.

updated as of 9/4/2020
  • Like 1

We are going on the five-month anniversary of the first Nova mine bug report:

And the 3.5 month anniversary of most of the issues with melee weapons:

Please let us know if these have any ETA for being fixed. While the Nova mines being invisible does make them pretty cheesy, there's nothing quite like trying to load into a lobby of your favorite arena shooter and getting COD-knifed by a Garen player using Dual Keres, especially when your playstyle is more close range.

updating as of 9/4/2020
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, standardheadache said:

We are going on the five-month anniversary of the first Nova mine bug report:

And the 3.5 month anniversary of most of the issues with melee weapons:

Please let us know if these have any ETA for being fixed. While the Nova mines being invisible does make them pretty cheesy, there's nothing quite like trying to load into a lobby of your favorite arena shooter and getting COD-knifed by a Garen player using Dual Keres, especially when your playstyle is more close range.

I just want to reiterate that we've now been waiting for three and a half months, and among other things Telos Boltace is still allowed to be an absolute annoyance and even break the maps:

Fix your game.

• Like 1

To expand upon what Kontrollo said, this isn't a misplaced suggestion thread or a cosmetic glitch. There's a multiplier on dual swords stances that ends up doing 3x the eHP of any frame in the game; the only thing that can survive a single Dual Keres spin is a Rhino with Iron Skin. The only conditional oneshots that existed prior to this were Nova's Antimatter Mine (still bugged) and sniper/bow headshots (which require some decent skill to pull off).

And in case you needed any more Telos Boltace footage, here you go:

Featuring my honest reaction to the situation.

Above is a reiteration of the previous Telos Boltace report by me in this thread. Note that while this is not a permanent removal from the match, it lasts a good twentieth of the match, which is a lot for a shooter this fast-paced.

updated as of 9/4/2020
  • Like 1