Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

[26.1.3 up to present] Conclave Bug Megathread

1 hour ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

https://gfycat.com/sparklingcommonfox

Ah yes perfectly balanced. DE, I think it's time to stop this.

Type: in-game, Telos Boltace (deserves its own category tbh)

Description: Telos Boltace lost its six-second cooldown at the release of Melee 3.0 as well as the rest of its balancing

Visual: gif above

Reproduction: slide twice in quick succession with Telos Boltace against one or more players

Expected result: six-second cooldown where slides behave normally

Observed result: no cooldown

Reproduction rate: I can't find Conclave lobbies without Telos Boltace so I haven't come back since the release of Deimos lol

Congratulations on the third page, everyone!

Edited by standardheadache
  • Like 3

It appears there's yet more, putting us close to 20 unresolved bugs in this thread.

Type: weapon modding system, blocking, channeling

Description: Heartseeker, Impenetrable Offense, and Stand Ground all deal with % blocking when that's no longer relevant,  and Mortal Conduct mentions channeling when that is no longer usable

Visual: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mortal_Conduct

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Heartseeker

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Impenetrable_Offense

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Stand_Ground

It isn't worth opening Warframe just for these screenies, so feel free to confirm on your own.

Reproduction: look at the mods in the mod menu

Expected result: I'm not exactly sure. Adapting the mods to melee 3.0?

Observed result: ze mods, zey do nothing

Reproduction rate: anyone can look at these mods, they simply aren't relevant

• Like 3

Type: weapon

Description: Vitrica is enabled in Conclave with insanely high stats. Oversight? If not, the PvP multiplier needs to be toned down.

Visual:

GdOzmrV.png

Expected result: Either it shouldn't be there or its stats should fall roughly in line with other heavy swords.

Observed result: It's there.

Reproduction: Yes, it's always there once unlocked.

P.S. If you're going to touch this, then do something about Telos Boltace as well, please. It's been a full year, I'm sure you can spare the 5 minutes to disable it if you aren't going to do anything about the ragdoll.

• Like 1

Type: blessing

Description: blessing buffs carry over to Conclave

Visual: (placeholder until videos are ready)unknown.png

And here's the video:

https://youtu.be/mXCPviaispU

Reproduction: activate a buff, then compare to prior stats or arsenal stats

Expected result: At this point, I didn't really expect anything, but I was still...

Observed result: ... I was just sad, really.

Reproduction rate: it's hard to get reproductions because you need MR30s for them, but I have no doubt this is very much so active across the board for any blessing.

I don't mean to make this personal, but I've wanted to come back to Warframe for a long time. My favorite modes are Conclave and endless fissures because they make me think hard about my builds and give me a challenge. I look forward to the day that Steel Path Arbitration fissures exist, because it sounds like the kind of brutal, team-focused gameplay I want from Warframe.

But whenever I try to come back to Conclave, there's a stopping block. I play a close-range build with Tetra and Nova, it's been my thing since 2016. Any close-range build is currently annihilated by the shotgun and Telos Boltace bugs. I just wasn't having fun, and sometimes I'd even get upset.

Eventually, I just learned to quit once a player that I knew resorted to bug exploitation joined. I told myself I'd rejoin once they left, but often their presence killed the lobby, as everyone devolved into bug exploitation, got angry, and quit at the end of the match. It used to be that you could find full matches of Annihilation from 7PM EST-12AM EST, sometimes trailing on into 1AM! That's just not the case anymore. There's barely anyone playing, and more and more of the new regulars are just in it to farm other players, get their standing rewards, and leave. There's drama and toxicity emerging in the PC community where there wasn't any before. Matches barely last an hour before they're gone.

I feel like this is going to be the final nail in the coffin if someone can oneshot everyone with a shotgun from across the map and have so much hp that they're unkillable. I don't care that I'm likely alerting players to this strategy because there's nothing I can really do anymore. I've been maintaining this thread for a year, posting new bugs, and none of them have been addressed.

added video
  • Like 3
On 2020-10-31 at 2:37 AM, standardheadache said:

I don't mean to make this personal, but I've wanted to come back to Warframe for a long time. My favorite modes are Conclave and endless fissures because they make me think hard about my builds and give me a challenge. I look forward to the day that Steel Path Arbitration fissures exist, because it sounds like the kind of brutal, team-focused gameplay I want from Warframe.

But whenever I try to come back to Conclave, there's a stopping block. I play a close-range build with Tetra and Nova, it's been my thing since 2016. Any close-range build is currently annihilated by the shotgun and Telos Boltace bugs. I just wasn't having fun, and sometimes I'd even get upset.

Eventually, I just learned to quit once a player that I knew resorted to bug exploitation joined. I told myself I'd rejoin once they left, but often their presence killed the lobby, as everyone devolved into bug exploitation, got angry, and quit at the end of the match. It used to be that you could find full matches of Annihilation from 7PM EST-12AM EST, sometimes trailing on into 1AM! That's just not the case anymore. There's barely anyone playing, and more and more of the new regulars are just in it to farm other players, get their standing rewards, and leave. There's drama and toxicity emerging in the PC community where there wasn't any before. Matches barely last an hour before they're gone.

I feel like this is going to be the final nail in the coffin if someone can oneshot everyone with a shotgun from across the map and have so much hp that they're unkillable. I don't care that I'm likely alerting players to this strategy because there's nothing I can really do anymore. I've been maintaining this thread for a year, posting new bugs, and none of them have been addressed.

To add on, there's players who specifically abuse the cheesiest and most bugged/broken setups for the sole purpose of making other players miserable, and absolutely nothing has been done about it. Hell there's literal cheaters in Conclave that have been reported with evidence and nothing has happened.

DE for the love of Teshin, either just put this gamemode out of it's endless misery that only gets worse with each update, and make the syandana permanent or whatever, or better yet actually fix it. There are players in Conclave (or there were lol) and yet it's still being completely ignored for like a year now (are we at the anniversary yet?). What's the point in reporting bugs if none of them will ever be addressed?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

it's still being completely ignored for like a year now (are we at the anniversary yet?).

Well, it was yesterday... (Hurra!)

2 hours ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

What's the point in reporting bugs if none of them will ever be addressed?

Being able to say that your company stays in touch with its players. I really miss the times when @[DE]joebuck worked on conclave balance, @[DE]Rebecca and @[DE]Megan would play it on stream with random people, while @[DE]Saskeand @[DE]Aidanwould stay in touch with the community, sometimes even asking for our collaboration in the discord server in order to reproduce the bugs in order to get them fixed asap since these can be very detrimental to a pvp experience, even more when these can be easily abused as proven by this entire year of unaddressed bugs.

Edited by Stormdragon
Typo
  • Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, we're nine days from the anniversary of this thread and the new Catabolyst and Proboscis Cernos made it in with all their effects and damage levels intact from PvE.

https://gfycat.com/femaleimpolitegrasshopper

https://gfycat.com/naiveorangeguernseycow

Why should I format the bug report properly if this hasn't been opened for a year?

7 minutes ago, standardheadache said:

Well, we're nine days from the anniversary of this thread and the new Catabolyst and Proboscis Cernos made it in with all their effects and damage levels intact from PvE.

https://gfycat.com/femaleimpolitegrasshopper

https://gfycat.com/naiveorangeguernseycow

Why should I format the bug report properly if this hasn't been opened for a year?

awww, today i learnt that not even posts in the public test cluster are actually read by the devs -.-

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a few more, just to make sure this thread doesn't get archived, since few (if any) of these have been fixed. Courtesy of Gwanox, Conclave streamer.

Check him out here: https://www.twitch.tv/gwanox

"- Draining Gloom has -65% Ammo max, instead of -60%

- Thundermiter has an unlisted -65% Ammo max. Arsenal only shows -60% Ammo max."

Just added some more tags to the thread. We already have a few instances of UI issues, but in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, there are issues getting into dedicated servers on PC for some players intermittently. Unable to determine cause at this time, nor is it really worth the effort if this thread is just to keep a running score of conc bugs.

Here's a report of the opposite happening as well.

• Like 1

Type: ephemera
Description: Eros wing ephemera does not disappear in Conclave combat
Visual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPKt9Wct5_M
Reproduction: equip Eros wing ephemera and enter Conclave, then start a FIGHT
Expected result: wings disappear in combat in the way they do in PvE
Observed result: they don't
Reproduction rate: just do it

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Type: UI

Description: the mission type tab of the Codex has a listing for Team Annihilation with inconsistent spacing in the third sentence

Visual:unknown.png

Reproduction: open the Team Annihilation article in the Codex

Expected result: consistent spacing

Observed result: inconsistent spacing

Reproduction rate: reliable

Posted (edited)

Type: UI/HUD

Description: red outline around player characters not present in Conclave; intended to be for visibility

Visual: (spot the Warframe in the picture below)

unknown.png

(it's here)

unknown-7.png

Reproduction: enter a Conclave match with more than one individual in the match and position them against a low-visibility surface, preferably at a distance; alternatively, use Argonak, which also is supposed to provide the outline

Expected result: outline

Observed result: no outline

Reproduction rate: reliable

Originally reported at:

EDIT: Oops this was already posted above lol, just thought these new screenshots really highlighted the issue. Or didn't. Get it?

• 2 weeks later...

Type: Warframe abilities

Description: Zephyr's 1 has its new damage values from PvE in PvP

Visual: from max height in Canyon

unknown.png

Replication: use Divebomb in Conclave

Expected result: scaled-down damage

Observed result: something like 4x the max eHP of any frame?

Reproduction rate: I saw a few visuals like this from when it was tested, so it seems reliable

• Like 2