Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #271!

[DE]Megan

1 час назад, Kylo. сказал:

Drop might be easier than setting up alert. 

easier...heh.easier to fail maybe,i mean thats not first time drops didnt work, there were alot of streams after which she tells "oh,sorry,not worked,will see you next time" and next time nothing) 

I remember even a moment where it was display bundle drop, nobody recieved it , DE told "oh sry next time we will repeat and fix" and next time they failedf again and at 3 time they finaly gave couple displays (dont think even a bundle). Thats just hilarious. 

So for me it seems its easier to make alerts or diablo 4 than working reliable drops.

I won a Plat prize on the first roll of the stream woo!
But uh... no-one got back to me when I messaged the channel  and I don't want to be a pest, but the "if you think you've been missed" advice says to message @[DE]Bear and uh... they're not responding to my message...🤔😭

not gonna lie- really feel like staff are hugely biased with statues
i'd say 7-8/10 of every clan that wins has a dragon or serpent statue- or sometimes a mech statue. Usually on their spawn room.
not saying this because i've lost the contest 4 times now but wont lie- im still salty after all the hard work my clans put in at times gets beat by empty clans or notoriously toxic ones.

On 2019-12-04 at 4:55 AM, (NSW)Phoenix4eva said:

I won a Plat prize on the first roll of the stream woo!
But uh... no-one got back to me when I messaged the channel  and I don't want to be a pest, but the "if you think you've been missed" advice says to message @[DE]Bear and uh... they're not responding to my message...🤔😭

also it said phoenixnull not pheoenix4eva

Archived