Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible morse code on reliquary drive??

Strife-

Greetings everyone...

I've been curious about that reliquary drive inside the railjack. We can hear constant knocking and the man in the wall speaks, his words sounding more humane...

it happens to me that this knocking can't be just coincidence... I had an idea to try and count some knockings

to figure out if it could be a type of morse code maybe. this pod: https://imgur.com/a/u3NBExp

I counted 

2, 4, 2, 4, 4, 5, 3, 2, 4, 2, 4, 4, 3, 2, 4 

each number being the number of knocks each time it sounded.

after placing on a translator I got this: imthmwaihimustd

seems like nonsense right? let me try to break it down more...

ImThmwaIhiMustD

it seems to start to take shape...

I'm The Man wall him must Die

im= I'm

th= The

m= Man

wai = waII (i used in upper case looks like an L)

him= Him

must = must (using Him's  M)

d= Die

Not sure if this is correct but if it is... it should translate to "I'm the man in the wall he must die".

https://imgur.com/a/grF4ulU

I want to invite the warframe's lore community to investigate this knocks as well and try to find if it is some kind of code. 

bring me your ideas, and thoughts.

Edited by Strife-
  • Like 13

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

It never fails to amaze what people spend their time on.

Like, of all the things you could do, you decided to search for a morse code message.

what can I say... I got bored lol, but this is a interesting finding isn't it?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Like, of all the things you could do, you decided to search for a morse code message.

Call of duty zombies easter eggs and stories are found like this. Like on call of dead map, there is a easter egg step that you need to use morse code to solve it. Though they managed to kill that story-easter egg cycle on games sucsessfully.

I hope DE took some similar route on some story elements so we dont skip or rush missions and actually look for these even more. 

• Like 1

So I had a listen to this, and recorded what I heard. It seems my man in the wall is a bit more monosylabic than yours because I only get 3 patterns of knocks that seem to be repeated in random order:

11001 / 1111 / 11

The 1s represent high pitched knocks, and the 0s represent (slightly) lower pitch knocks (I have near pitch-perfect hearing so I am pretty certain this is correct, even though the patterns of 4 and 2 knocks have no variation in the pitch of the knocks which makes it slightly harder to determine if they're high or low pitched).

Unfortunately, neither ..--. nor --..- are valid morse codes, so that 5 knock sequence doesn't fit in the morse alphabet.

Assuming the 1s are dots and the 0s dashes, 1111 = .... would be h and 11 = .. would be i. Is someone saying "Hi" to me?

Honestly I think it just means "Rap-tap-tap" 🙂

For completeness, here is the full sequence I recorded:

11001 1111 1111 11 11001 1111 1111 11 11001 1111 11001 1111 1111 11 1111 11001 1111 11 1111 1111 11 11001 1111 1111 11001 11

13 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I mean, there are people on elite dangerous who do that as their main thing. Heck, someone used the pattern of the stars in a trailer to find an alien site at one point

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Strife- said:

Greetings everyone...

I've been curious about that reliquary drive inside the railjack. We can hear constant knocking and the man in the wall speaks, his words sounding more humane...

it happens to me that this knocking can't be just coincidence... I had an idea to try and count some knockings

to figure out if it could be a type of morse code maybe. this pod: https://imgur.com/a/u3NBExp

I counted 

ImThmwaIhiMustD

im= I'm

th= The

m= Man

him= Him

d= Die

Not sure if this is correct but if it is... it should translate to "I'm the man in the wall he must die".

I want to invite the warframe's lore community to investigate this knocks as well and try to find if it is some kind of code. 

Could it possibly be an anagram ? try rearranging the letters

7 hours ago, Moscatinka said:

So I had a listen to this, and recorded what I heard. It seems my man in the wall is a bit more monosylabic than yours because I only get 3 patterns of knocks that seem to be repeated in random order:

11001 / 1111 / 11

The 1s represent high pitched knocks, and the 0s represent (slightly) lower pitch knocks (I have near pitch-perfect hearing so I am pretty certain this is correct, even though the patterns of 4 and 2 knocks have no variation in the pitch of the knocks which makes it slightly harder to determine if they're high or low pitched).

Unfortunately, neither ..--. nor --..- are valid morse codes, so that 5 knock sequence doesn't fit in the morse alphabet.

Assuming the 1s are dots and the 0s dashes, 1111 = .... would be h and 11 = .. would be i. Is someone saying "Hi" to me?

11001 1111 1111 11 11001 1111 1111 11 11001 1111 11001 1111 1111 11 1111 11001 1111 11 1111 1111 11 11001 1111 1111 11001 11

Odd... That one looks more like a binary code, I'll take a closer look to this one.

Edited by Strife-
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Strife- said:

Odd... That one looks more like a binary code, I'll take a closer look to this one.

9 hours ago, Moscatinka said:

11001 / 1111 / 11

That one doesn't seem to have a meaning... been trying possible ways still I got this: "brutfumi5mludimwridutwudlt"

only thing I could take from it is the "brutfumi5" which is "5 4 4 2 5 4 4 2 5"

that could maybe translate to "Brute fumify"  

fumify: having to do with smoke.

but I can't confirm this is legit, as there could be mistakes.

Edited by Strife-

3 hours ago, SECURATYYY said:

Rap tap tap, rap tap, rap rap tap rap, rap tap tap tap.

The reason why I thought of it possibly being morse code was because of that actually, I remembered how rell communicated with Man in the wall by "taps and raps" thus why he says " Rap. Tap. Tap. The man in the wall"

If rell could communicate with him it must be some source of code... I added too much thinking into it and well I found what I posted above.

My suggestion would be:

It's in the shape of a sarcophagus/coffin, so whatever is inside it is/was humanoid. We know it's not the Cephalon (it doesn't have a body).

I think DE just borrowed some inspiration from Warhammer40k (no idea where that universe has the idea from) with their navigator. Essentially you need someone/something that helps you navigate through the void.
Is it something our operator gets into to navigate the Railjack? Probably not.
Is it just void energy, and since the man in the wall in kinda just Void, he is in there? Probably not. Why would he help navigate the ship?

Or it's just a void powered something that does something and there is nothing more to it. Probably not.

On 2019-11-28 at 8:16 PM, Strife- said:

Greetings everyone...

I counted 

ImThmwaIhiMustD

im= I'm

th= The

m= Man

him= Him

d= Die

how do you turn multiple numbers into morse code

On 2019-11-29 at 5:17 PM, Moscatinka said:

11001 / 1111 / 11

I mean The Chains of Harrow is our first introduction to Wally so...