Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mision robaganancias

(PSN)Sheyder22

Question

Hola DE... me comunico con ustedes  por este medio... nunca soy de hacer reclamos...

Ya hace 4 años y medio que juego warframe  y pocas veces tube algun problema....

Hoy me veo obligado a pedirles que si hay manera  si se puede verificar  logs o resultados de una mision....  

Fuu a hacer robaganancias  como de costumbre  con 2 compañeros  y terminamos exitosamente la mision...

Pero al regresar a la puerta de fortuna  e ingresar al lugar.... revisamos resultados de la mision... y comprobamos  que  mis compañeros  exitosamente recibieron los premios de la mision  ... menos yo... crei que fue un error... latencia  o simplemente  al entrar en fortuna se arreglaria.... pero no.... no fue asi....

En los premios  hubo toroide... recursos... 1 mod  elemental de archialas.. y el sello de la masacre...

El cual vengo buscando  hace mas de 2 meses...

Espero  realmente que puedan ayudarme y entregarmelo  ya que realice  muchisimas veces esta mision    y  siempre con el objetivo de conseguir el sello... y por un simple error...  desconozco  cual....  no me fue entregado....

Desde ya  saludos atte  y espero  alguna respuesta  y/o solucion....

Sheyder22  clan The Seven Hell II

1 answer to this question

9 hours ago, (PS4)Sheyder22 said:

Hello FROM ... I communicate with you by this means ... I am never making claims ...

I've been playing warframe for 4 years and a half and rarely had a problem ....

Today I am forced to ask you if there is a way if you can verify logs or results of a mission ....

I went to do robaganancias as usual with 2 companions and we successfully completed the mission ...

But when we returned to the fortune gate and entered the place ... we reviewed the results of the mission ... and found that my colleagues successfully received the mission awards ... except me ... I thought it was a mistake. .. latency or just entering fortune would be fixed .... but no .... it was not so ....

In the awards there was a toroid ... resources ... 1 elementary mod of archialas ... and the seal of the massacre ...

Which I've been looking for more than 2 months ...

I really hope you can help me and give it to me since I have done this mission many times and always with the aim of getting the seal ... and for a simple mistake ... I don't know which one ... it was not delivered to me ...

From already greetings atte and I wait for some answer and / or solution ....

Sheyder22 clan The Seven Hell II

Nobody here can help unfortunately, you need to log a support ticket.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us