Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ending kuva lich

(XBOX)JRS Pim 2305

Hello,

Currently, I'm focused to farm kuva lich.

But, I'm blocked when I'm in front of the choice "vanquish or convert".

Whatever my choice, the following message displays on the screen : "failed to connect to servers. You will be disconnected."

Every run, same issue...

I don't know how to counter this issue (approximately 40 runs with different configurations - solo, multi, changing frames or missions...).

If anyone knows a way to bypass this issue, I'm listening.

Thank in advance for the help ! 

For more details, please check below :

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=B39CE3137F313030&id=B39CE3137F313030%21513&parId=B39CE3137F313030%21452&o=OneUp

https://ibb.co/nR5Vcmy

Edited by (XB1)PiMouUsse
ajout d'une étiquette

Hello,

I haven't find a way to fix it.

The support has given me some solutions, but no one works. Like clearing and refreshing save data on all platforms link to warframe...

I'm still waiting a solution from the support. I'll update this topic if I find one.

Be patient is the best solution or maybe the worse...

Edited by (XB1)PiMouUsse

Hello,

Unfortunately, the support considering my ticket like "resolved". I'm not agree with that decision.

After have refreshing the cache from all devices connected to warframe, reupload the game, reupload the save data from warframe servers, more than 80 trials to convert or vanquish my lich following indications given by the support, more than two weeks of patience. The problem still here.

The last solution given today by the support : post a topic to report this bug on forum. I posted it 10 days ago.

Today, I'm just disappointed because they bring me no valuable solution and my problem is still here.

I'm keep going to feed this topic in case of I'll find a solution.