Raikh

Blood Rush, Gladiator Set and Weeping Wounds Buffs diappearing after Operator transfer

Since a few hotfixes ago Blood Rush, Gladiator Setbonus and Weeping Wounds occasionally disappear after transfering back into the Warframe form Operator Mode despite the combo counter still being maintained.

Especially noticable during Kuva Siphons/Floods or Kuva Disruption when disarming Kuva Guardians or dealing with the Kuva clouds. The loss isn't necessarily instantly upon transferring back intot he Warframe but can happen a few seconds later. Neither does it always happen.

This isn't just a visual bug as crit and status chance are going back to normal values.

Gaining additional combo starts stacking the buff a new, which can elad to desynced stacks, for instance having a x12 combo while only having 4 stacks of Blood Rush etc.

Losing combo counter via expiration or heavy attacks fixes the issue, as for instance dropping only one tier of combo via Naramon or combo efficiency will regain set you to the Blood Rush stack count you should be at. For instance sitting at x12 and dropping to x11 due to naramon only losing you 5 combo hits will get you back to 10 stacks of Blood Rush.

I'm not entirely sure what triggers the issue as it seemingly happens randomly, as it isn't happening always nor is it consistently happening when doing specific things with the operator. I even noticed it dropping once when a Kuva Cloud spawned during a Flood, but since you transfer rather often during those missions I'm not sure if that was actually the cause or jsut a delayed drop off from dealing with a Kuva Guardian.
The delay in it dropping cna be quite significant as I noticed in Kuva Disruption when I could still hit a disarmed Kuva Guardian with orange/red crits for 2-3s until the buff suddenly dropped and accordingly only yellow crits and white hits happened until I dropped the combo counter.

This bug consistently affects all 3 effects (Blood Rush, GLadiator Setbonus and Weeping Wounds) so either all drop off or none and theyx are always at the same stack count, even when it is desynced from the combo counter as described in an example above.

Edited by Raikh
  • Upvote 1

Same problem here, the description above is about as accurate as you can get.

After playing around in a disruption, it almost always happens if I use void blast as operator and switch back, then the buffs poof a few seconds later with combo count still going.  Didn't seem to happen if I used only void dash or amp.  Happens as host and client.

Edited by ZinGrin
  • Upvote 1

I've experienced this bug as well 

On a side note the gladiator mods aren't giving the correct set bonus listed. 

Check out my recent post on it... Should be receiving 180% cc at 12x multiplier on a 25% base for a total of 205% with 6 glad mods on. But no red crits in sight. 

I encountered the same Problems. As far as i could see, it happens only when having Naramon Focus School equipped. I got the Problem everytime i switched to Operator, not bound to a specific Action. In Contrast, when having e.g. Madurai Focus equipped with a lot of Combo Duration (to test for this Bug) on my Melee, everything was just fine. 

Please fix this Bug, as it ruins the whole Focus School and all the means it is intended for.