Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Received a "Dev Bundle" or something?

5il3nc3r

Question

So I logged in this morning and got an inbox message saying my "Dev Bundle" or "Dev Package" was received or something, and I'm not sure what that was about.

It didn't clarify what was in it so I just assumed it was the glyph from yesterday's PrimeTime that Megan was having troubles with.

But now I found I have a new level 0 Trinity Prime in my Inventory (already have a maxed one) and got a Vectis Prime and a Fang Prime that I was still working towards getting the parts for.

I'm pretty sure I still have just as much Platinum and Credits as I had when I logged off last so that wasn't affected. And I'm using the 2-step authentication, so I'd like to think I wasn't hacked or anything.

Obviously I'm not complaining at the new gear that I wanted to get eventually, but the unexpected-ness is what worries me.

Did anybody else get something similar? Does anyone know what might have happened? Meg? Reb?

Unfortunately I didn't keep the in-game mail (I almost always immediately delete mail I read to not clutter my inbox), but if there's a way to see my "mail history" on the dev side, I give you full permission to investigate.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by 5il3nc3r
typo
  • Like 2

9 answers to this question

Hmm those sound like the Trinity Prime from an older twitch bundle and the Vectis Prime and Fang Prime from a different twitch bundle. Did you maybe claim them once in the past and had it not show up in the game? They could have rectified it on the backend without your input. 

• Like 2

If you'd like devs to look into this you'd be better off contacting support.

I haven't received anything like this, but it sounds like you just won something from somewhere? Amazon prime and discord have done reward bundles for subbing to them and connecting your warframe account before, I don't know if that's automatically put into your account or if you need to confirm it (and I don't know what other services might offer these bonuses).

4 minutes ago, KCToxic said:

Hmm those sound like the Trinity Prime from an older twitch bundle and the Vectis Prime and Fang Prime from a different twitch bundle. Did you maybe claim them once in the past and had it not show up in the game? They could have rectified it on the backend without your input. 

3 minutes ago, Garfieldcfc said:

At some point that bundle (Trin, Fang Prime, and Vectis Prime) was available through Twitch Prime, maybe it could be related to that somehow? Honestly I don't know.

Hmm, I have re-linked my Twitch account to my Warframe account yesterday prior to the Prime Time just to make sure I would get the drop (since I didn't get it for the previous one).

It would make sense if that somehow triggered the Twitch Prime redeems from a long time ago (I'm pretty sure I never got them, since I recall having to buy Trin Prime from someone, and having yet to master the 2 weapons)

Thanks for the replies/help 😄

On 2019-11-29 at 1:56 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Looks like this is fulfilling exactly what other people suggested - the Twitch Prime Redemption from long ago! 

Think you could fulfill another suggestion, and ask the Devs to fix the Dry Dock so those of us who don't know the magic incantation can build it?  Or is your general answer still "Tough luck, abandon your current Clan and join one that was able to build it"?

Seriously, this is the third completely unusable "content update" in a row.  Don't you think we at least deserve an answer on if you're even aware of the problem?

Edited by Homicider