[DE]Helen

(Switch) Vauban & Ash Prime Blueprint Weekend Alerts!

WF_PrimeVault_AshVauban_NewsHeader_3840x1040.jpg

As we patiently wait for The Old Blood: Update 26.0.6 to pass Cert, we want to make sure Nintendo Switch Tenno can participate in the Prime Vault! In that spirit, you’ll find two special Alerts live exclusively for Nintendo Switch Tenno this weekend:

Vauban Prime Blueprint & Ash Prime Blueprint are available in Alerts now until Monday, December 2 @ 2PM ET 

We’ll continue to keep you posted in the Nintendo Switch Update Status Thread! Thank you again for your patience as we work through the Cert process.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Thanks guys but question: there appears to  be a sort of Sale Effect on us, but when I checked in the shop nothings discounted

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot for thoses alerts. We will at least have that. Hope we get the update next week. 

Keep us updated and keep up the good work! 

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Mithycore said:

Thanks guys but question: there appears to  be a sort of Sale Effect on us, but when I checked in the shop nothings discounted

Yep, Same here and Wondering on the Sale

Edited by (NSW)DfLo1913

Yes, we have a Black Friday Sale on now as well! Details are available in this forum post for those wondering:

5 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Yes, we have a Black Friday Sale on now as well! Details are available in this forum post for those wondering:

Right On and Thanks 

18 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

[...]

Thank you for the alerts and the sales! However there's one thing... The Market is not working when buying the discounted items. It prompts a message saying "Purchase failed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again (unknown error)."
Could you guys take a look at it? Thanks

Edited by (NSW)Belaptir

1 minute ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

Thank you for the alerts and the sales! However there's one thing... The Market is not working when buying the discounted items. It prompts a message saying "Purchase failed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again (unknown error)."
Could you guys take a look at it? Thanks

I'll look into that asap! Thank you for letting me know

• Upvote 1

Uhm... I just tried purchasing some domestik drones and a couple shawzins .. and I keep getting an error, and it won't let me purchase them. Anyone else have that problem? All the discounted items give me that error...

EDIT: it worked now, maybe I was too quick to the sale, if that's even a thing

Edited by (NSW)MonHunAzel
Fixed issue

Thanks for reporting the Black Friday sale Market issue everyone. It has been fixed! If you have anything else to report about Warframe Black Friday, please direct it to the corresponding forum thread! 😄

• Like 2

6 hours ago, (NSW)jessiejess said:

Where do I find the alerts for the blueprints? Sorry, I just started the game this week and there is a lot to learn. 😅

I'm not sure you can see the alerts if you haven't unlocked the planets. You can try to ask in chat if someone who hasn't done them yet if they can taxi you, though I'm not sure if that works but worth the try.

Accessing this offer from my Switch was exceptionally frustrating: it is unlisted in the Featured, Warframe, and Miscellaneous Categories among others. I eventually found it by looking in the Platinum Category then stumbling upon the Vauban & Ash Prime Vault in the Nintendo Eshop. One wonders why either company insists on making purchases exceptionally difficult for a person willing to buy intangible entertainment.

Then, after (finally) arriving at a purchase screen, I learned that the 75% One Day Discount vanished. Whether this purchase is ineligible, the special was an "Instant Use" incentive, or was somehow obliterated by all the restarts of the Market is unclear. What is firmly planted in my experience is that the bargain of US$15 has been replaced by a charge of US$59.99 on top of the US$19.99 I spent earlier today (the first purchase was made before the 75% deal was presented).

Both companies will benefit handsomely if they simplify the purchases of advertised Special deals by adding the Deals to the Featured Category.

Edited by (NSW)3rdHalfAmstelveen
Details were added and edited for clarity.

6 hours ago, (NSW)3rdHalfAmstelveen said:

Accessing this offer from my Switch was exceptionally frustrating: it is unlisted in the Featured, Warframe, and Miscellaneous Categories among others. I eventually found it by looking in the Platinum Category then stumbling upon the Vauban & Ash Prime Vault in the Nintendo Eshop. One wonders why either company insists on making purchases exceptionally difficult for a person willing to buy intangible entertainment.

Then, after (finally) arriving at a purchase screen, I learned that the 75% One Day Discount vanished. Whether this purchase is ineligible, the special was an "Instant Use" incentive, or was somehow obliterated by all the restarts of the Market is unclear. What is firmly planted in my experience is that the bargain of US$15 has been replaced by a charge of US$59.99 on top of the US$19.99 I spent earlier today (the first purchase was made before the 75% deal was presented).

Both companies will benefit handsomely if they simplify the purchases of advertised Special deals by adding the Deals to the Featured Category.

I'm not sure what you were trying to get this discount for, but on consoles, 75% discounts are only on in-game platinum buys, e.g. warframes or weapons.

There is no way you would get a 75% discount on a purchase you'd have to do with real money, as for example the dual prime vault access.

• Like 1