Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's Black Friday Sale!

[DE]Helen

WF_BlackFriday_NewsHeader_3840x1040_V02-ArticleImage.jpg

It’s time for the Corpus’s favorite holiday — Black Friday! During the most magical time of the year, you can save BIG on official Warframe merchandise and in-game Orbiter decorations.

Buy One, Get One 50% Off Merchandise

Buy any* item from the Official Warframe Store and get 50% off another! Now’s the perfect time to snag that Clem Bobblehead and Warframe Mug you’ve had your eyes on. Second item must be of equal or lesser value. Sale ends December 5, 11:59 p.m. ET.

*The new Winter Collection items (Warframe Ugly Holiday Sweater, Ancient Infested Scrawl Skateboard, Warframe Holiday Bundle, Deck the Scrawls Holiday Bundle and Warframe Holiday Ornament) are not eligible for the 50% off second item discount. Additionally, the Warframe Holiday Ornament is excluded completely from the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off promotion.

50% Off Select Orbiter Decorations

Make your Orbiter feel like home for the holiday season! Fill your ship with joy by saving 50% off on all Drones, Shawzins, Pet Toys and Vignettes until December 2, 2 p.m. ET!

Hurry Tenno, these deals won’t be around forever!

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Peklovrah said:

I got several errors trying to purchase I tried the viginette bundle 3x and the drone bundle x1 and got errors. My account has not been charged. Will send to support idk if any one else is experiencing this.

did you have any of the items in the bundle beforehand? 

If you already have one of the items in a bundle the game doesn't take that into account and discount the bundle accordingly it will just prevent you from buying the bundle. Which is particularly problematic when it comes to bundle specific cosmetics, if you had purchased one piece of the bundle individually and then you decided you liked the exclusive. 

Unless they've finally changed that but as far as I am aware it's still an issue. 

Just now, Oreades said:

did you have any of the items in the bundle beforehand? 

If you already have one of the items in a bundle the game doesn't take that into account and discount the bundle accordingly it will just prevent you from buying the bundle. Which is particularly problematic when it comes to bundle specific cosmetics, if you had purchased one piece of the bundle individually and then you decided you liked the exclusive. 

Unless they've finally changed that but as far as I am aware it's still an issue. 

Nope first time trying to purchase them. 🙂 

21 minutes ago, (NSW)Peklovrah said:

I got several errors trying to purchase I tried the viginette bundle 3x and the drone bundle x1 and got errors. My account has not been charged. Will send to support idk if any one else is experiencing this.

Hey Peklovrah! This issue should be fixed now. Please log out and then log back in to your account then try to complete the purchase again. If you find you're still having trouble, let me know and I'll notify the team!

11 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hey Peklovrah! This issue should be fixed now. Please log out and then log back in to your account then try to complete the purchase again. If you find you're still having trouble, let me know and I'll notify the team!

Thank you it worked 😄 I'll let support know 😄 Have a great weekend 

Me: Orbiter decorations? Who has time to waste on that?  

Also me: spends upwards of ~3 hours painstakingly finding a pixel-perfect holster position for a Thanatos scythe to look partly like it's impaling a Phryke Nidus up through the spine, partly like its hilt is part of the armor - an extra spike coming out the front point of his collar

Great sale, bought a few decorations (mainly the Shawzins). I know Tennobaum is coming, but I'm not overly excited for it. I didn't receive anything and people legit told me that they weren't gonna gift me anything and what was on my wishlist was "too expensive". lmao. So, I don't really care for it. I'd rather get nothing then be rudely told "no" and to "#*!% off".

Some people I've met in this community are so rude, while others have been very kind and helpful.

I was so pissed when I saw this deal pop up in-game because I had just spent 300-400 plat worth of resources to make a crystal arsenal.  Then I finally got the time to look at the market and was pissed off all over again seeing none of the resources were on sale so I could make my crystal wall even bigger!

Also when the heck did that Kuva Globule get added to the game?? I totally missed that in any patch notes.....  baught some of those not on sale.  

Archived