Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Loka Disruption (Benevolent) at Venera / Venus spawn no enemies and keys.

Gofretko

This has been consistently reproducible today for me, after 3 tries:

• Alone.
  • With a friend.
  • With a friend + public squad of 2 other people.

In all cases, we got very small amount of Corpus spawns, none of which dropped a key. After a minute or two, they stop spawning whatsoever.

Additional detail: I have one of Simaris' old school Corpus scanning targets and I am at 7/10 there. The scanning target appears and gets successfully synthesized.

As mentioned in the title, I am farming New Loka standing and I am at 0 / 70,000 at Benevolent (Tier 3 out of 5).

Confirming independently. Was not in any of his squads but I have tried the mission about half a dozen times now, same results every time - hardly any enemies, 0 keys dropped; in my case, no Simaris targets involved. As this is game breaking and critically affects something that's in limited supply per day (Syndicate missions and their medallions,) I suggest that if there isn't enough spare dev time to dig into this and fix it right now, DE just disable Venus Syndicate Disruption until resources are available. It probably has to do with the mission being level 7-12 and on the second planet in the game - no key carriers allowed to spawn at this level, perhaps? Or something with the alarms maybe? Judging from other, much older, threads, this is an ongoing problem with Syndicate Disruption on Venus for many months that has never gotten fixed - I get the impression it NEVER works. I'm missing out on at least one 5k Flawless Seed medallion I found while testing because of this bug... ugh.

Edited by Variks_Prime
  • Like 1