Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sick Of Dead Grineer Face.

Justin_Case001

I'm gettin sick of that shriveled, dead grineer face on login.  If you sit there and watch it, it's like, oh cool, look, Nekros doing cool abilites.  But when devs or anyone make stuff like that, they sometimes don't think about the fact that we will only ever see the first couple seconds.  The dead face.

Now, I don't care THAT much.  It's not a big deal or anything.  It's not like it's a horrible bug or something.  I'm not trying to criticize DE.  It'd just be nice if it went away in the not too distant future.  I personally liked it best when it just showed your kneeling frame.  I want to see my cool looking frames, not some stupid grineer.  The best would be if it showed your frame in a variety of action poses, like the pre-mission splash screens.

You guys will complain about ANYTHING. This is amazing. Really.

If it's not a big deal, then why the hell would you make a thread about it ? Don't you have anything more interesting to do ?

I personally liked it best when it just showed your kneeling frame.  I want to see my cool looking frames, not some stupid grineer.  The best would be if it showed your frame in a variety of action poses, like the pre-mission splash screens.

Well what if I like it ? The Warframe community is the most selfish I've ever seen.

Well what if I like it ? The Warframe community is the most selfish I've ever seen.

Well what if I don't like it? The Warframe community is the most selfish I've ever seen.

You must've not been in many communities then.

I'm in favour of this as I too am getting tired of seeing the Grineer face, having random login screens made it a bit refreshing. All it needs to be is the random dioramas again, including the dead Grineer. It's that simple. Why make a big fuss and statement in regards to the community about it?