Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parazon Mod Acquisition

Tahoma

Well DE, you really dropped the ball on this one.

I come to you after spending a few hours killing Lech Kril to get Out Of Sight, and I wen't ahead and looked up how to get the next mod on the list.

That mod was Blood for Energy, which come out at about 1.6% to drop from Ambulas, not the Ambulas in the boss node, the random ones that spawn on Pluto. (sometimes)

This is an absolutely absurd farm, this could take weeks of mindlessly farming Ambulas for a single mod, and its not even an amazing mod.

What makes it worse is that you're selling it on the market, in a bundle for 75 plat. It doesn't make sense to farm these mods out when you can just buy it off the market.

This is a plain attempt done in bad faith to get us to spend plat on the market on things that should be REASONABLY obtainable in-game.

At least the requiem pack has a bunch of cosmetics and everything else IS reasonable to obtain, but this is just honestly just so insulting.

11 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Then again 75 plat is laughably cheap. You could also buy blood for energy from another player.

The problem is that you probably need almost all the mods in there, so it often makes more sense to buy it off the market than from a player, I'll go as far as say that you can theoretically make a profit buying that pack over and over again and selling it to players, for now at least.

Its also not worth it for me to try and farm these mods for a profit when I have to compete with the market and people reselling mods off the market, which eternally undermining my efforts in this case.

Edited by Hersir

11 minutes ago, Hersir said:

The problem is that you probably need almost all the mods in there, so it often makes more sense to buy it off the market than from a player, I'll go as far as say that you can theoretically make a profit buying that pack over and over again and selling it to players, for now at least.

Its also not worth it for me to try and farm these mods for a profit when I have to compete with the market and people reselling mods off the market, which eternally undermining my efforts in this case.

Read them again, they are on Mercy not on Finisher..... because those things are two totally different things and Mercy requires you to finesse an enemy down to 5% of their total HP and then hit a QTE prompt before you or someone else on your team accidentally yeets them out of existence. 

Making the Blood for X mods so heccin situational they are functionally worthless.... That is where DE dropped the ball not making them uber rare. 

20 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

have you actually looked at the mods? some of them are complete grabage, absolutely irrelevant or both. And only the blood for energy farm takes a while.

Its the principle of the matter.

They made something hard to get only to make it appealing to buy it from them directly, that is not acceptable.

We expect better things from DE.

Edited by Hersir

vor 1 Minute schrieb Hersir:

Its the principle of the matter.

They made something hard to get only to make it appealing to buy it from them directly, that is not acceptable.

We expect better things from DE.

The farm is not that bad. And the pack is both insanely cheap and barely advertised. DE has always sold shortcuts to stuff for plat, assuming bad intentions when one farms turns out to be slightly longer than you think is good is kind of a stretch.