Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

World on Fire

(PSN)CormacMacart

10 minutes ago, (PS4)CormacMacart said:

What's the point in sticking around now?

Literally everything that isn't World on Fire? If that's all that kept you in the game, you probably weren't that into it anyway.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)CormacMacart said:

It's as if the devs are trying to get rid of all their players who stuck around from day one.

That's a bit of an overreaction. They reworked a frame that people have been asking to be reworked for ages.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)CormacMacart said:

All those abilities and weapons you like most will be taken away.

Weird, because I seem to be getting all these new favourites, coincidentally whenever DE updates something I never touched because it was bad.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (PS4)CormacMacart:

Someone please tell me that World on Fire will be returned to Ember. I mean who was the idiot that decided this was a good idea? I myself won't be playing Warframe again. All those abilities and weapons you like most will be taken away. It's as if the devs are trying to get rid of all their players who stuck around from day one. What's the point in sticking around now?

Well if you behave like this, no one will miss you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, (PS4)CormacMacart said:

Someone please tell me that World on Fire will be returned to Ember. I mean who was the idiot that decided this was a good idea? I myself won't be playing Warframe again. All those abilities and weapons you like most will be taken away. It's as if the devs are trying to get rid of all their players who stuck around from day one. What's the point in sticking around now?

You can go home now, no one will miss you...

... and we're not even on PSN...

• Like 1

The problem with Ember before now, was that the only good ability she had was world on fire. Hence the need to "rework" Ember. Now they give her a shield and a very, very limited AOE while taking away the one thing that made Ember, Ember. This was just a final straw for me. Everyone will have one of those. Just depends on what you like.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)CormacMacart said:

taking away the one thing that made Ember, Ember

If a garbage, boring ability that's the only useful one in her kit is what "made Ember, Ember," then Ember needed to change. Keeping it just because some people think it was her identity would be silly. What makes Ember what she is is the fact that she has fire. She now has MORE fire. How does not having an awful ability like World on Fire change her identity? Her theme is not her fourth ability. Her theme is fire.

Perhaps you need to be more adaptable and not get stuck in these difficult mindsets.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

53 minutes ago, (PS4)CormacMacart said:

Someone please tell me that World on Fire will be returned to Ember.

Apologies my fellow Tenno, but your opening sentence did make me laugh. 

I sympathize, but not because of how good, or bad World on Fire might have been, but because I was used to it... through time it identified with Ember. Now the frame is different, it seems as though it was replaced. I can see how thats not fair to some of the players who "mained" Ember.

Give some other frames a run. If you dig into the mechanics and synergy of some of these frames abilities you might find something you like. Hey, they took my buddy Excal and turned em into a turret, it was a sad day for the empire. I grabbed Oberon and never looked back.

Cheer up

Hopefully never. World on Fire should have been the first on the chopping block when Ember got her (technically) second rework back in U15. I don't think Inferno is that great of an improvement over WoF because it's still a boring spammy AoE damage ability, but regardless WoF should have died long ago and it should stay dead. 

Also lol @ "wof was ember's only good ability". 

Edited by traybong111
  • Like 2