Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drydock "Shield" has no Barriers, You can explore outside it.

Neoprimal

Now, There's been a bug in the game for quite some time now that allows you to explore outside Captura Scenes, Similar can be done in the Clan Drydock but with the "Decorate" Free-Camera.
The Drydocks "Shield" have absolutely no Invisible Walls at all, And if you use the Camera you are provided with in the Decoration menu, You can fly right outside the Shield and explore to your hearts content. As sad as it sounds however the outside is just a projected 2D Image, As evidenced by if you move far enough away from the Drydock, You'll enter a half-void of Black, Where a portion of the map will be visible, But the rest will be black.

Once outside you'll also find that the Clan Dojo building does not exist, But is apart of the projected 2D Image that is housed in a Dome directly below the Drydock. (Which, Strangely enough; Has an active Hitbox and un-renders anything else in the game world if you move your Camera inside of it)

Here's an album of 5 Images i took, To give you a look at the outside of the Drydock: https://imgur.com/a/GrlF9dm

From what i've been able to understand, Utilising the "Out-of-Landing Craft" Glitch that was found recently is that any Distant object that may look 3D is infact 2D, Projected via a Dome somewhere else in the map, A rather clever way to give the illusion of Depth when there is none, A strange but amazing way to save on resources. Well done DE.

14 hours ago, Neoprimal said:

From what i've been able to understand, Utilising the "Out-of-Landing Craft" Glitch that was found recently is that any Distant object that may look 3D is infact 2D, Projected via a Dome somewhere else in the map

Oh look, I have decorated Dry dock's sky. When Transporter and decoration finished the builds, will there be a giant characters out in space?

There is some limitations like having to scale up Asteroid rocks to the biggest it can, and have it hang out like seen in this video. Decorations just can't be placed or moved completely in the sky sphere.