Digitalgamer25

feell like i lost 80% of my power

i dont know but my most powerfuls weapons and WF are now useleess i feel like i getting kill very fast and vey easy, is the first time i feell frustated in the game i got over 1400 hours in the game and MR 24...anyone else???

• Haha 14

Are you trying to spin to win with old setups before the melee changes because you're being awfully vague in details.

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Are you trying to spin to win with old setups before the melee changes because you're being awfully vague in details.

Its the usual thing here.

"I am weak now, it sucks. And I wont say jack on anything else."

Just another day.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10

You are partialy right, the overall power of melee has dropped, I would say exponentialy. But no, the current level of damage on the levels of normal game, lets say up to 120-130 lvls with the current changes to melee is higher. Its very sad that I cant say the same thing about higher levels, you know, things that Veterans do, things that keep them in game... Things like 2h+ arbitrations.

Edited by Xardis

1 minute ago, Xardis said:

You are partialy right, the overall power of melee has dropped, I would say exponentialy. But no, the current level of damage on the levels of normal game, lets say up to 120-130 lvls with the current changes to melee is higher. Its very sad that I cant say the same thing about higher levels, you know, things that Veterans do, things that keep them in game... Things like 2h+ arbitrations.

That is really not a veteran thing though. Endurance runs are up to the kind of person, not to how long they have been with the game.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9

Prob op is not happy about slide attack builds getting butchered by the rework or the increased falloff to the catchmoon, or both. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Prob op is not happy about slide attack builds getting butchered by the rework or the increased falloff to the catchmoon, or both. 

All good things. 

• Satisfied 5

57 minutes ago, D20 said:

Did you forget your extinguished dragon key ?

that's actually a brilliant joke

4 minutes ago, Cloud said:

that's actually a brilliant joke

I think he was being serious. So many reduced damage threads are because of that damn thing. Could have been a joke still though. Heh.

Edited by BansheePrime
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1

I'm mr 22 and have hardly felt a change. Melee is less clunky now and faster in some cases. Maybe those 600 hours I'm ahead of you make the difference?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Xardis said:

By my estimates, DE designs the game around ~1-40 (starchart) being "core," 40-70 being "tough, but doable," and everything beyond that "hard."  Rivens aren't factored into the equation if they're worth their salt as a development team.  At least, not until we have more control over the weapon and bonuses provided.

Yes, I know some think level 200+ is when things get "challenging," but there's a point long before then where challenge and skill ends and what essentially amounts to exploiting math and mechanics to survive and do significant damage begin.  DE doesn't want a select few META frames, weapons, and builds to be the core of the game play, which is why "endgame" is never the focus.  Going hours into an endless was never intended, and is done by choice of the player.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer
  • Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Raqiya said:

All good things. 

yes, a nerf to a weapon that was the melee equivalent of a zarr and a single target weapon made the game healthier. in fact so healthy, people have stopped using kitguns altogether, and ignore secondaries, fearing future nerfs.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Space0ddity said:

yes, a nerf to a weapon that was the melee equivalent of a zarr and a single target weapon made the game healthier. in fact so healthy, people have stopped using kitguns altogether, and ignore secondaries, fearing future nerfs.

the sky is falling homer GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Look at them... unable to do level 1-2k missions without condition overload.

5 hours ago, Lost_Cartographer said:

By my estimates, DE designs the game around ~1-40 (starchart) being "core," 40-70 being "tough, but doable," and everything beyond that "hard."  Rivens aren't factored into the equation if they're worth their salt as a development team.  At least, not until we have more control over the weapon and bonuses provided.

Yes, I know some think level 200+ is when things get "challenging," but there's a point long before then where challenge and skill ends and what essentially amounts to exploiting math and mechanics to survive and do significant damage begin.  DE doesn't want a select few META frames, weapons, and builds to be the core of the game play, which is why "endgame" is never the focus.  Going hours into an endless was never intended, and is done by choice of the player.

I really wish DE would put a hard limit on mobs scaling, somewhere around in the upper 100s, so people stop using hypothetical level 250 mobs, that require 3 hours in one mission to even see, as arguing points for balance. 

• Applause 2

10 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Actually, spin 2 win objectively became even better than before proportionallyy to stances on almost all weapons without a good forced slash proc stance because of how many animation locks got slapped on everything and how many stance mods got removed. You just dont use meme strike because it was gutted to the trash pile and instead slap on spring loaded blade or quickening or CO or possibly instead of it and weeping put on 2 60/60s for corrosive if the weapon isnt slash based.

Currently you either slide, spam heavies with initial combo on scythe/tonfa/machete (last one being another spin2win because of hold block cancels) and can kinda use Swooping and Vengeful for swords because their animation locks are small enough to be compensated by forced slash, Blind justice for 1h nikanas due to mass bleed and block forward dash being easily cancellable out and into due to when its keyup timing happens and polearms/nunchaku/possibly dual daggers (last one being only if you are just a quick attack user instead of attempting to actually melee with it) and last and least the extra bloats like gram prime (300~ish base damage with over 28% base crit and 2.5+ crit multi stuff) even if those too are better at just being used to slide around.

3 hours ago, Space0ddity said:

You say that as if Zarr is a good weapon 🤨