Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rejuvenation of Sorties....or Sortie 3.0

Jack__The_Ripper_

I was thinking, along with my clan, that it would be time to rejuvenate the Sortie, let me explain:
Now the veterans know the missions of the Sortie and the various debuffs proposed by heart, and it is possible to enter with ANY Warframe / equipment, as the missions are carried out anyway.
So what would be needed is a "refresh" of the missions, debuffs, and above all of the PRIZES, and I mean:
- removal of the Anasa (with subsequent addition to the Arbitrations) replaced by a package of 10 amber stars
- increase of Endo from 4000 (irrelevant ...) to 20,000 (much more attractive)
- Kuva increase from 6000 to 20,000 (same speech as in Endo)
- Increase boosters from 3 to 7 days, or 30 days by transferring it to rare prizes
- Exilus, Forma, Catalyst and Reactor in packs of 3 and already built
- weapon slots as an uncommon prize
- 500,000 credits as an uncommon prize
- Legendary Core unchanged

Maybe add some prizes, whether it is already in the game or a new item, which would make the Sortie even more attractive, you could think of adding the bundle of any deluxe skin for a week to the rare prizes, and then to spin another bundle, and so on ....

These are suggestions that we thought to make the Sortie again a mode that has a minimum of attractiveness, we care about Warframe, we are happy with your work and we suggest these changes precisely as lovers and players of Warframe.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jack__The_Ripper_ said:

So what would be needed is a "refresh" of the missions, debuffs, and above all of the PRIZES, and I mean:
- removal of the Anasa (with subsequent addition to the Arbitrations) replaced by a package of 10 amber stars
- Increase boosters from 3 to 7 days, or 30 days by transferring it to rare prizes

This can go two ways: either the debuffs are hard enough to justified most if not all of the reward changes or it's not difficult enough that some of the rewards will need low drop chances. Since there's not enough information from either those two ends, I can only go from past experience of "difficult" and say the latter is what's going to happen.

18 minutes ago, Jack__The_Ripper_ said:

I was thinking, along with my clan, that it would be time to rejuvenate the Sortie, let me explain:
Now the veterans know the missions of the Sortie and the various debuffs proposed by heart, and it is possible to enter with ANY Warframe / equipment, as the missions are carried out anyway.

Maybe add some prizes, whether it is already in the game or a new item, which would make the Sortie even more attractive, you could think of adding the bundle of any deluxe skin for a week to the rare prizes, and then to spin another bundle, and so on ....

These are suggestions that we thought to make the Sortie again a mode that has a minimum of attractiveness, we care about Warframe, we are happy with your work and we suggest these changes precisely as lovers and players of Warframe.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

You forgot about free Excalibur prime every 7 sorties.

wonder what would be a good frequency for a sortie reward table change if DE decides to add stuff like wraith,vandal,frames and maybe older primes to the drop table...or also have some said items obtainable through other high level content like ESO and Arbitrators.

Also maybe have lich endless missions be actually endless and have them have said items droppable from them,also gives a reason to  level your lich depending on what you want,and since they can only be done once unless the node get influenced again,gives a good reason to do long endurance runs.

Maybe my ideas should be for another thread...but idk

Edited by DarthIronclad