Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Scenic Maps (With Pictures)

BlackBearStyle

I've been pondering on what the Grineer and Corpus homeworld would look like, and for Certain planets,(a small few), Missions would take place on the planet and have a more scenic map setup.

Examples of what Corpus Homeworld would look like:

iYDaa.jpg  

5sGSa.jpg

Examples of what Grineer Homeworld/ Cloning Factory would look like:

YBarZh.jpg (Since the Earth's description says it became a desolate planet, I think the grineer would live on a massive ship.)

Wouldn't more scenery help make the game look better? I'm personally tired of the fact Tenno only go to random spacestations. How do you guys feel about the scenery of the game?

*****Pictures were taken from an Imgur Album, they do not belong to me

Someone didn't saw the last livestream.

I think they showed Corpus Homeworld concepts already.

The Grineer Homeworld i think should be gritty and frightning (cause apparently they like to experiment with body parts, look at VOR) with lots of the already existing elements (tubes and gears all over the place) basicly one should feel unconfortable after all their like the main vilans.

I think that the scenery should be in-line with the lore or, the description of the planet. Maybe, in a planet where theres only Corpus ship, the boss mission should be played in like a massive interstellar station, or in case of Vor's, on a desolated and darkish laboratory, destroyed by the experiments made there, with some holes in the ceiling where you can ocassionaly see the shining sun. 

I would love more scenery, being relatively new, bout 260+hrs played thus far, I loved it when I got to Phobos finally, it was so different and unique I couldnt wait to get to the high level planets.......so disappointed....hopefully they add in new tilesets for every planet.  From what they have shown of the Gaseus planet on the livestreams and seeing the way gas is done on the Derelict (in those techno filled hallways, the blue smoke/gas) I am very excited to see this in game, and hope they continue to do new tilesets so everything at least per planet will feel different and exciting and not the same thing over and over and over and slightly different.

"City maps" would be really cool. Some extra "reaction" forces to answer the Tenno threath if detected. I mean, these missions would be ideal for sabotage/stealth. And if you were detected the Corpus/ Grineer would have the forces to answer accordingly. Preferably with some special forces arriving via drop ships, or some sexy mecha-enforcer.

What could be cool, is that whenever a new player joins the session, instead of instantaneously appearing in the middle of the action, the warframe jumped out of the ceiling, destroying it, or dropping down from one of those ships thingy that the tennos uses for space transport. Or in case of some orokin derelict or void missions (when you invite people in-game), they could teleport trough those massive beams that are around.

EDIT: And a message saying "player incoming", or even better, a customizable message only for you, or your clan to see like " brace yourself (s) your savior (s) is (are) coming"

Edited by Muitopedrinho

Yeah I would love more outdoor maps so that they can maximize the graphics potential of this game, city maps would also be good for sneaking, acrobatics gameplay and maps with different routes to the goal would also be nice so that at time it would be more preferable to split the team up (like by 2's if your game is a full squad) overall it would be great if they added more variations and unique environments for different areas.