Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Not The Only One Mad At The Gimp, Am I?

WanderoftheAether

You know you can revive him right?  I had one one time just stand there and let a runner infested attack him, usually helps if i just walk to the extraction with iron skin on and kill everything on the way, or if you have someone with you, one of you can run to extraction and the other stand their and protect him in a good safe spot and finish it that way?

You know you can revive him right?  I had one one time just stand there and let a runner infested attack him, usually helps if i just walk to the extraction with iron skin on and kill everything on the way, or if you have someone with you, one of you can run to extraction and the other stand their and protect him in a good safe spot and finish it that way?

Thats the thing, though. Everytime me or one of my teammates tries to get to him just to do so, we have to fight off a bunch of enemies just so that we can revive him. The gimp just runs into the enemy and gets itself killed! They seriously need to tweek its AI.

Edited by WanderoftheAether

Thats the thing, though. Everytime me or one of my teammates tries to get to him just to do so, we have to fight off a bunch of enemies just so that we can revive him. The gimp just runs into the enemy and gets itself killed! They seriously need to tweek its AI.

what if it was all part of DE's evil plan

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

AFAIK he follows the furthest guy in the front towards waypoint, and not the group. Not a problem if the entire Cell goes room-to-room as a group, but it'll pose a problem if there's a gap between your teammates as they'll run past the guys at the back who are engaging some newly-spawned enemies, and straight to the guys at the front who are clearing the way.

AFAIK he follows the furthest guy in the front towards waypoint, and not the group. Not a problem if the entire Cell goes room-to-room as a group, but it'll pose a problem if there's a gap between your teammates as they'll run past the guys at the back who are engaging some newly-spawned enemies, and straight to the guys at the front who are clearing the way.

That doesn't exactly work that well when it gets itself wedged into a crack or spot between the ramp & gear.

That doesn't exactly work that well when it gets itself wedged into a crack or spot between the ramp & gear.

Didn't mention that in OP, and pathing is another beast. It's been like that for ages now, and it'll probably be here for a long time due to the way enemy pathing is set up.

LoE1Bx7.gif

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/10252-wall-running/

Edited by Shion963