Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea To Make Following Convenient

LordMidnightX

Right now I am following many different interesting topics but when I post on a new topic it would be cool if I could know when someone responds to my posts without me having to follow the topic and get a billion notifications about it when I am only interested in the response to my post.

I propose that you have the option to follow individual posts and you will get a notification when someone quotes you. That way it will cut down the number of notifications you get to ones you actually care about.

Also, changing the limit to something above 25 would be cool too. 

Sounds like what you're looking for is under your profile, edit profile, notification options, and then check the box next to "Notify me when someone quotes my posts (and I'm not already following)".

It wont limit it to one specific topic but it should cut down on your notifications and you don't have to subscribe to the thread.

Sounds like what you're looking for is under your profile, edit profile, notification options, and then check the box next to "Notify me when someone quotes my posts (and I'm not already following)".

It wont limit it to one specific topic but it should cut down on your notifications and you don't have to subscribe to the thread.

thats cool thanks