Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When railjack hits the console

(PSN)LuffyleBoss496

Overall I'd say in the first few weeks of January would be the realistic time to expect it for consoles.

Assuming they manage to get it out for PC before the Christmas holidays.

The Drydock could be this week or next though.

Edited by Aldain

precisely railjack and already available for pc players

il y a 3 minutes, Aldain a dit :

Globalement, je dirais que dans les premières semaines de janvier, il serait réaliste de s’attendre à ce que ce soit une bonne console.

En supposant qu'ils parviennent à le sortir pour PC avant les vacances de Noël.

La cale sèche pourrait être cette semaine ou la prochaine si.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Can we please go ONE update without somebody asking this question?

Well, I can't really blame them. DE and the community hypes an update for a year/half year, and when it finally arrives, it takes weeks to hit consoles. To be honest, I was a little annoyed with the Old Blood update, since I really wanted to play it, and join in the discussions or see how the melee changes affected my favourite weapons.

"wElL yOu ShOuLdN't PlAy CoNsOlE!!11"

• Like 2

15 hours ago, (PS4)LuffyleBoss496 said:

PC already has the dry dock if I'm not mistaken  🤔

Yeah, but Dry Dock ain't Empyrean. We can't fly the thing yet. We can't tell you when it's coming to consoles because Empyrean hasn't landed for PC yet.

il y a 6 minutes, Loza03 a dit :

Oui, mais Dry Dock n'est pas Empyrean. Nous ne pouvons pas voler la chose pour le moment. Nous ne pouvons pas vous dire quand cela arrivera sur les consoles car Empyrean n’a pas encore atterri pour PC.

pc to already railjack even if it does not fly that we on console we have nothing

1 hour ago, (PS4)LuffyleBoss496 said:

pc to already railjack even if it does not fly that we on console we have nothing

Nothing? I'd have mildly agreed if that was pre-Old Blood update, when we went 2 months without content. But now? We are getting 2 certs within 3 weeks. Even if it all should have shipped with the first part of Old Blood.

Besides, as I said above, having a grounded Railjack is really nothing to get hyped for. Specially knowing we are likely to have it grounded until January while PC is already flying theirs for a good while by then.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

54 minutes ago, (PS4)de_sch0sch said:

I won't mind if they ship Empyrian as one big update, after sorting out the major quirks. They shipped the old blood to early imho. I can't even get the idea behind why they released dry dock early.

They released it so when Empyrean does drop you're not having to spend 3 days waiting for your railjack to be built.

Edited by (XB1)Rez090

il y a 17 minutes, Kaotyke a dit :

Vous aurez Empyrean en payant 39,99 USD le jour de la certification. MAIS, si vous jouez à 59,99 USD, vous aurez un accès anticipé au jeu avant la fin de la certification!

Rappelez-vous: vous ne pouvez pas épeler EA sans DE.

pay for the content that is planned for 2 years now the joke 

I get what Luffyleboss is asking and no people its not all about impatience. DE has been showing us all the railjack update for a while now (like waiving a bone infront of a hungry puppy) and the reason as they stated its not in cert for console is because they are “waiting” on the PC community to finish building their railjack (labrats) so they can fix any bugs that arise before going to cert for consoles. Its like classic Battle Angel; where the pc is upper level and console is the lower level getting scraps. Good scraps but still scraps