Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Helmets at Nightwave

DarkRuler2500

Just now, DarkRuler2500 said:

So, DE, when will we finally get Gauss and Grendel alternate helmets at Nightwave.
Currently the weeks are only rotating the same old ones over and over and over again.

They said this would happen after NSW gets the Old Blood update.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

I'm meaning let them come up with designs that complements Grendel instead of something half baaked.

You do realise Grendel already has his alt helm available for plat right? That's the one people want in NW shop, the same was with Gauss.

1 minute ago, TheRealShade said:

You do realise Grendel already has his alt helm available for plat right? That's the one people want in NW shop, the same was with Gauss.

That one will only ever be available with plat then. If the helm plat cost is over 100, chances are it will stay plat, under 100 will probably be available at some point in NW. Other helms have not been thought of yet that will be available thru NW.

Also, not a Grendel owner.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

That one will only ever be available with plat then. If the helm plat cost is over 100, chances are it will stay plat, under 100 will probably be available at some point in NW. Other helms have not been thought of yet that will be available thru NW.

Dude what are you talking about? All alternate helms are 75 plat; currently all of them have cycled through nightwave. Are you mixing up DE made helms with Tennogen ones or something?

5 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

Dude what are you talking about? All alternate helms are 75 plat; currently all of them have cycled through nightwave. Are you mixing up DE made helms with Tennogen ones or something?

He is an xbox player, so alt tennogen helmets cost plat there.

So yeah he is mixing DE helmets and tennogen helmets.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Rez090 pls inform yourself before spreading wrong information.

13 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Gauss already has alternate helms in NW, have patience for Grendel, artists can't just shat out something.

You lied to me! There is no Gauss helmet in this weeks NW store and there hasn’t been since his release.

Also, the art team has no control over what Alt helms get put into the Nightwave store. Pretty much because all DE made Alt helms get put in the NW store.

12 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You lied to me! There is no Gauss helmet in this weeks NW store and there hasn’t been since his release.

Also, the art team has no control over what Alt helms get put into the Nightwave store. Pretty much because all DE made Alt helms get put in the NW store.

Maybe he also confused NW Store with the marketplace. 

On 2019-12-02 at 11:15 AM, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Gauss already has alternate helms in NW, have patience for Grendel, artists can't just shat out something.

This is news to me. Can you please tell me which weeks rotation had Gauss's alt helmet? I must've missed it.

I don't usually miss these things.

19 hours ago, Skaleek said:

This is news to me. Can you please tell me which weeks rotation had Gauss's alt helmet? I must've missed it.

I don't usually miss these things.

The helm I mentioned is the Gauss Mag helm, it isn't in this weeks rotation, I'm unsure of which weeks have had it. Don't know if any WF youtubers cover each weeks' rotations or not.

Just now, (XB1)Rez090 said:

The helm I mentioned is the Gauss Mag helm, it isn't in this weeks rotation, I'm unsure of which weeks have had it. Don't know if any WF youtubers cover each weeks' rotations or not.

Oh sorry I misunderstood, you're talking Mag's alt helmet. Gotcha.

On 2019-12-03 at 12:44 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

How did I lie when I made no actual statement that it was this week's (rather last week's) rotation?

Edited by (XB1)Rez090

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Because I’ve been watching the Nightwave store every single week. The helmet never showed up.

But it has shown up, both in this intermission and series 2. Gauss Mag helmet, I've not picked it up yet on part of me not owning Gauss yet.

57 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

But it has shown up, both in this intermission and series 2. Gauss Mag helmet, I've not picked it up yet on part of me not owning Gauss yet.

i play every week on PS4 and sadly Gauss alt helmet has not been added yet. It will most likey be the next actual Nightwave and not this intermission.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

You literally just admitted earlier that you don’t know when it showed up. When I’m telling you as someone who has looked at the store every single week. It has never showed up.

Yet here you are assuming that you’re right.