Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Hosting Assassination Games If Your Gonna Quit

BloodKitten

*cue for rage post*

this is behond frustrating at this point, if your the host, and boss dosent drop a blueprint, JUST SUCK IT THE F*** UP AND FINISH THE GAME.

or just go solo or private and save people the frustration of loosing mode and resource picked befor host migration.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

The bigger issue here is that RNG frustrates people to no end that they feel the urge to ragequit - justifiably so.

RNG is only "broken" when it isn't in your favor. Every RNG RAGE thread on these forums is just people being butt-frustrated because random chance hasn't smiled on them. I haven't seen a single "I got Neckros in 3 runs, FIX IT DE!!!!1" thread.

Screwing everyone over because you are incredibly immature is never justifiable.

RNG is only "broken" when it isn't in your favor. Every RNG RAGE thread on these forums is just people being butt-frustrated because random chance hasn't smiled on them. I haven't seen a single "I got Neckros in 3 runs, FIX IT DE!!!!1" thread.

Screwing everyone over because you are incredibly immature is never justifiable.

Actually, I just got a forma on my login reward last night, which is the last time I'll be on warframe for quite some time due to new house stuff.

But yeah, RNG is in terrible shape and re-organizing the loot table is nice, but it isn't going to fix diddly squat.  I've lost count how many times I suggested a scaling RNG to stop these RNG caused droughts.

You don't choose to be host, the game does. 

That said, people who run 2-3 minutes to kill the boss, use between 2 seconds and 3 minutes to kill it and then can't be bothered running the last minute or two to the end, are just annoying. And illogical. Yeah, you didn't get the part you're after, but if you quit you get NOTHING for your time. If you finish the map, you at least get something.

And if you have a frame and weapons capable of running ahead of everyone else, kill the boss and quit before they even get there, why the hell aren't you running solo?

Yeah why is RNG broken 150 times?  I still don't have Loki Chassis and I've been playing this game for 9 months and have run Psmanthe at least, AT LEAST 150 times.  RNG may be RNG but RNG needs a bullet.  Hopefully by the time this game officially releases and comes out of beta (ha!) we will have a working token system.

Because we want to play a reliable, fun, meaningful 4 person co-op game.

And end up spending hours farming(Taking forever to kill boss and never quitting) and complaining about it, getting host migration, etc. 

You guys are gluttons for punishment...

Now I know why it takes people forever to get rare materials.

Seems a bit extreme...

Not really.  It is using crappy game mechanics to troll other players.  Basically an exploit, and using that exploit to remove the fun from the game for others.

BUT...

RNG isn't the problem.

Asshats quitting isn't the problem.

The problem is the stupid peer to peer hosting and all of the crap that runs down hill with this game because of it.  So many hosts make the game actually unplayable.  I really would like to see some of the Devs go home, create a new account and start joining pug matches to really get a feeling for some of this crap.  Rubber banding through an entire match while you watch a team mate seemingly shooting into a locker for 30 seconds is just bad and the number of missions that are ruined because of poor hosting is just simply too high.

I play games on bad hardware and mediocre internet.  I am usually the only one that suffers, I know what to expect performance and graphics wise so I can deal with it.  The thing is the FPS and lag that I get in some games I play normally and reasonably MANY other people would call game breaking.  The slide show that I get in warframe trying to join online mode with randoms?  This is the single biggest issue in the game IMO.

When I'm farming for BP, I farming for BP and nothing else.

You are aware of how you could just go solo for this stuff, right? Of course you are aware, you probably just run with a full group because then people behind you can handle the spawns. Under the solo/private games, you'd likely be stuck dealing with enemies not getting distracted.

Like many people who rush, such an attitude is detrimental to the game's long-term health. I highly doubt it would be in the devs best interest to keep it so that blueprints drop off the boss and not the end of the level. There are also times when the extraction room is less than a minute away, it's happened to me on rescue missions where the extraction room was literally next to the room full of cells. Truth be told, the issue is not just the whole drop-loot system, but how rushers can still easily farm for blue prints while leaving everyone else in the dust. Let me be perfectly clear in having no issue with rushers, it's when the issues like loot, blueprints, etc start adding up that the gestalt-issue as it were, becomes a glaring problem. Even so, best bet is to hope the developers make it so blueprints drop at extraction and not at the boss.

Stopping a mission right after the boss dies because you didn't get what you want is just gonna make people hate you, and if/when the blacklist feature comes out, you'll likely find yourself on many people's blacklists so they don't have to deal with your methods. Historically (recently anyway), blacklists for individual players tend to be a snowball effect and it just builds and builds, making it harder for the person being blacklisted. Instead, the ideal method should be that there would be a streak-breaker coded in, eventually you would get the part you needed, no matter what, kinda like a form of mercy. Then again you and/or someone else might just come along and call me an idiot for some weird reason, hard to tell with these forums.

*cue for rage post*

this is behond frustrating at this point, if your the host, and boss dosent drop a blueprint, JUST SUCK IT THE F*** UP AND FINISH THE GAME.

or just go solo or private and save people the frustration of loosing mode and resource picked befor host migration.

How about you go solo too?