DariusMcSwag

Gauss can't collide with Grendel's Pulverize

I know it wasn't stated outright that this could happen, but they alluded to potential of Mach Rushing into Grendel for some wacky synergy. I've tested this with my friends and it doesn't work. 

Please let this best friend wacky synergy be a thing.

• Like 3

i approve of Gauss being able to Biotic Charge into Grendel and turn the Player into a hyperspeed Weapon and i want it as well.

• Like 1

Rumor or not, I would not mind an augment for Grendel which lets other players walk up to a Grendel in ball form, press x, and then do a variety of interactions.

Ranging from tackling / punching to send Grenball flying towards enemies, to jumping on top of Grenball and running on top of him, controlling the direction he rolls in, or tossing Grenball into the air, sending him flying like an artillery cannonball into the air and crashing back down to great devastation on enemies. That last one probably is not for enclosed areas, but open world settings. Grenball can also unfold mid-flight and perform... say a melee slam attack that has damage boosted from the allies' tossing interaction.

But it should remain an augment because not all Grendel players may want to be kicked and thrown around. 

Edited by Xepthrichros

17 hours ago, DariusMcSwag said:

I know it wasn't stated outright that this could happen, but they alluded to potential of Mach Rushing into Grendel for some wacky synergy. I've tested this with my friends and it doesn't work. 

Please let this best friend wacky synergy be a thing.

Yes! this needs to be a thing! Make it happen DE

the mental picture of gauss charging into grendel who proceeds to pinball around the room amuses me to no end

17 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

THEY NEVER ALLUDED TO ANY SYNERGY BETWEEN GAUSS AND GRENDEL! 
THIS WAS A RUMOR STARTED BY SOMEONE IN THE COMMUNITY!

I dont see you this heated over revenant appreciation threads my dude, you ok?  

To make this even better Gauss should be given a way to increase his MachRush speed for that extra pinball effect.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

I dont see you this heated over revenant appreciation threads my dude, you ok?  

I’m just annoyed that this topic keeps coming up.