Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Likelihood of Railjack Phase 2 Releasing This Week?

Archimedes01

I believe it will be one week before christmas, so that they h ave a week to fix any critical bugs, but we're left with a meaty update over the holidays. One thing warframe has done well every year: given us a meaty content update to enjoy over the holidays.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, T.Hoagie said:

Ivara Prime access, which I'm guessing is closer to Christmas.

Mathing out the calendar with the Atlas Prime Access and the normal 3-month release cycle on Prime Warframes, Ivara Prime Access will (most likely) release in January next year if not near the tail-end of December.

3 hours ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Mathing out the calendar with the Atlas Prime Access and the normal 3-month release cycle on Prime Warframes, Ivara Prime Access will (most likely) release in January next year if not near the tail-end of December.

Yeah, under normal circumstances. But correct me if I wrong, but didn't Mesa Prime come out December 18th of 2018 which was off the normal 3 month release pattern?

I think 0% chance of it releasing this week, or next week. I really don't expect it until right before Christmas, and that's only if it releases with The New War. I think it's likely Railjack Phase 2 doesn't release until next year. Hope I'm wrong but I guess we'll see.

4 hours ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Maybe? I wasn't paying attention to release time frames back then.

Yeah, I just checked, December 18th 2018.

So I'm figuring Ivara Prime will release somewhere around there, largely because of the Holidays, gives DE time to fix any possible bugs before going on vacation.