Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Likelihood of Railjack Phase 2 Releasing This Week?

Archimedes01

I'm a little curious as to what will be in railjack phase 2.0. Will it be

1. New mission type, something like what was demoed in the railjack reveal?
  2. Liches reintegrated back into railjack, similar to what was demoed last Tennocon?
  3. Just being able to fly our railjack to the usual missions?
  4. Something else?

Then there's that squad link thing.

Edited by schilds

If we base our assumptions on everything they said, probability of it releasing this week is very high. They said they don't want to have too big gap between Drydock and First Flight, "a week or so". This Friday will be 2 weeks. Also New War was supposed to come out this month, so unless they will release everything at once, they would need some time to bugfix everything.

BUT

If we base our assumptions on experience, New War will drop at march, and First Flight will be next month

Make from it what you want, DE surprised us many times already.

• Like 1

My guess would be that the Rising Tide update for consoles will be shipping with Emperian in the build, ready to be activated later. This will allow DE to release across all platforms at the same time. Therefore we will need to give console players a week or two to build their railjacks first.

So with that in mind, we'll probably be looking at 2 weeks at least before release.

Higher than last week, that's for sure. I was expecting either Rising Tides or Empyrean proper to show up quickly.

This is the first week we can start expecting it, IMO. But it may also be among the more optimistic expectation periods.

6 hours ago, schilds said:

I'm a little curious as to what will be in railjack phase 2.0. Will it be

1. New mission type, something like what was demoed in the railjack reveal?
  2. Liches reintegrated back into railjack, similar to what was demoed last Tennocon?
  3. Just being able to fly our railjack to the usual missions?
  4. Something else?

Then there's that squad link thing.

Probably something more like shown in Tennocon 2019, new missions that probably use the base setup but with additional 'open' areas and likely multiple objectives per node - the main objective and some resource collection on the side. Remember, liches weren't the only Railjack stuff shown at Tennocon.

Very unlikely , hek its very unlikely it will come out this year , DE takes 1-2 weeks to hype up big updates before relase , where is no hype site or anything on DE's social media platforms , we have about 3 weeks before DE takes their yearly holiday vacation.

I expect the update rolls out in 2020's Jan or Feb.

Doubtful. I dont think they will cater to rushers. They've probably done some planning on how long it will take the avarage clan/player to complete their railjack since step one was released. I doubt many people log in twice a day in order to finish their railjack in 3 days (not counting initial class research times). So I'm guessing next week since at that point everyone that is somewhat serious with wanting to jump into the new content will have a railjack built.

the phase two it will guarantee come  in end of this month which will be customize the thing o what ever first search for the missing weapon parts and all with so called ivara prime to give bland update some flavor  same thing every year  so to know when the update will come see previous year and increase some date and tada hope something worth comes next year atleast and not wait for 2/3 years again

4 minutes ago, Furebel said:

Pin me up to that question, I didn't saw any news on that

Last dev stream was 11 days ago so yes we are due for the 2 week devstream on Friday and i'm pretty sure they will drop railjack battles during that stream. DE usually gives us a massive update in December and also they have said railjack would be out this year, on top of that the new mission was promised to be a December release as well and seeing as the Duvari Paradox was shown mid jump onboard the railjack it only follows that railjack battles have to be released along with that mission for us to be able to play it. Railjack is far to monumental to release outside of a devstream and i'm sure that they are pushing to get it out before Christmas because none of them are going to want to come back from Christmas and New Years to all of us hammering them about railjack and i'm also sure that none of them want to spend Christmas thinking about what needs to be done to release it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Furebel said:

Pin me up to that question, I didn't saw any news on that

News about devstreams usually drops on Wednesday.

If they announce it's delayed, then chances of a this week drop jump considerably. Rising Tides was likely an anomaly, although it's not entirely impossible they might want to rekindle that level of hype.

Multi-stream drifting was headache inducing but very fun. Still doubt it.