Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your go-to loadout and why ?

lukinu_u

The concept is simple : share your most used loadout with your builds and explain how and why you use each part of it, what are the upsides and downside, etc... You can do it to discuss about it and maybe get advices to improve it, or simply for sharing.

I will start with mine :

Saryn

SarynBuild.png

The build mainly rely on Venom Dose, Toxic Lash and strength to buff weapons (further explainations on each weapon) and the use of Spore as radar. I very rarely use Miasma.

• Spore with high range allow to spread on enemies behind wall, acting as a radar, but also strip armor (at a low rate though). Venom Dose grant +249% corrosive damage on weapons which increase both damages and chance to proc corrosive status.
  • Molt is used as an escape tool, but also for the speed buff, which mulitply both movement speed and attack speed by 2.24x. I choose to not use Regenerative Molt because I have other healing sources in my loadout.
  • Toxic Lash add 74% (148% for melee) toxin damage to weapons with 100% status chance, which synergise well with corrosive and since it apply on top of Venom Dose, the buff is even stronger. With Contagion Cloud and high range, each kill with leava a 11.38m radius cloud which can be used to kill grouped enemies or locking door or other area with strategic kill placement. Duration for the cloud would be welcome but I don't really need duration for the rest of the kit.
  • Miasma is rarely used, just to deal damages since I don't really need to proc viral and it cost a lot of energy.

Globally, Strength and Range are the most important, Duration must not be to low for comfort and Efficiency is not really a problem since you generally kill fast enough to get energy orbs and if not, you can always use energy pads.

In the few slots left, I use :

• Umbral Vitality and Arcane Guardian for basic survivability. It's not a lot but if I don't get OS, it's generally enough to evade and heal myself.
  • Lighting Dash and Arcane Consequence for improved parkour, which allow traveling faster while also indirectly increasing your survivability if you use it well.
  • Swift Momentum for +6s combo duration. It's a bit of a waste for Aura slot, but since I already have high strength, Growing Power is not that good and Corrosive Projection ist not really useful with the number of corrosive procs from weapons.

Naramon

There is nothing to say about the used setup since, no ability are bad to max (like Void Radiance), so I just run with all maxed abilities (and unbound ones from other schools) with Magus Lockdown and Magus Anomaly.

• Power Spike with Swift Moment make the combo decaying at a super low rate, which make it comfortable enough to not use combo mods on your melee weapon.
  • Void mode (and transference itself) is mainly used as an espace tool, but Void Stalker is still a good buff to consider and Void Hunter is not that bad, even if Spore already do the job to show enemies through walls.
  • With Executing Dash, Surging Dash and Magus Lockdown, Void dash become a strong CC ability that replenish void energy, which allow it to be spammed, but also to make the increased cost per second of Void Stalker and Void Hunter worthless.
  • Void Blast has super low range, but Magus Anomaly allow to stack enemies and make great use of it do disarm groups of enemies, especially if you lock them in place with Magus Lockdown.
  • Magus Anomaly also help stacking enemies to make melee, toxin cloud or any other AoE more efficient.

Kuva Drakgoon (+28% toxin)
DrakgoonBuild.png

Here, the build mainly rely on 100% status chance with high pellet count and corrosive damage (further increased by Venom Dose), but also Toxic Lash that grant a toxin proc on each pellet additionnaly to corrosive. Crit is there too because the weapon allow it.

• Primed Point Blank for damage of course.
  • Motus Setup, Toxic Barrage and Riven for a total of +280% status chance, which allow to reach 100%.
  • Hell's Chamber and Riven for +271.9% multishot, with increase the pellet count to 37.
  • Motus Setup, Laser Sight and Primed Ravage for crit, with result into a 67% crit chance and 5.3x crit damages. From what some people said, relying on both parkour and head shot for crit chance could be a problem, but at least it's ok for me.
  • Primed Charged Shell and Toxin Barrage for corrosive. Toxic Barrage also contribute to the toxin multiplier of Toxic Lash, which increase the damage output.
  • Fomorian Accelerant on Exilus slot because the increased flight speed make the weapon more comfortable to use at long range and the bounces allow to hit enemies behind doors and wall you dont directly see, which make it synergise well with Spore to spot enemies.

With this, and both Venom Dose and Toxic Lash active, you end up with a sniper shotgun that can shoot behind door and walls, with 37 pellets which will proc 65% of corrosive and 27% of slash, additionnaly to toxin on each pellet, which make the weapon deadly against armored enemies

Furis
FurisBuild.png

The weapon is here, only for its healing purpose. What I'm looking for there is maximum DPS over time to deal damage, get healed and switch to another weapon.

• Hornet Strike, Barrel DiffusionAnemic Agility and Riven for maximum DPS.
  • Pistol Perstilence, Jolt, Riven and Primed Heated Charge for corrosive + heat which will strip armor, especially with the high firerate. Pistol Pestilence and +115.3% toxin from Riven contribute to the toxin multiplier of Toxin Lash procs.
  • Winds of Purity for the healing.
  • Status Duration from the Riven is really important too. With both +125.5% from the mod and +25% from Saryn's passive, the toxin and heat proc duration are extented to 20s and since Winds of Purity heal from damages done from the weapon including procs, it allow to switch to another weapon and get a passive healing for 20s.
  • Negative flight speed from the Riven is not an issue at all since the weapon is hitscan and don't have damage falloff.

Basically, what you get here is a strong healing tool that you generally use before engaging combat to get more survivability in the crowd, or simply to heal yourself. Its efficiency greatly reduce as enemy increase in level and get more armor, but if you don't OS with the Drakgoon you can use it as a strong way to strip armor and get more heal.

Zaw (Plague Keewar, Seekalla, Vargeet II Jai)
KeewarBuild.png

As the rest of the kit, the weapon rely a lot on status but this one also make great use of critical hits. High attack speed allow to get multiple procs in a short period of time, while building up combo fast and dealing heavy damage with insane crit.

• Clashing Forest because it overall give better attack speed.
  • Condition Overload for base damages, greatly benefiting from multiple status from Saryn herself and other weapon in the loadout.
  • Weeping Wounds to increase status chance from 14% to 75.6%, which is good enough.
  • Berserker and Riven for attack speed. Since both stack multiplicatively, it provide both a huge DPS and status per second increase, which is great since the weapon have 5 different damages types.
  • Blood Rush and Organ Shatter for more deadly critical strikes. Void Stalker greatly help here.
  • Primed Fever Strike and heat from Riven for getting gas. Primed Fever Strike greatly contribute to the toxin multiplier of Toxin Lash, while also increase gas proc damages.
  • Primed Reach for range which is both useful to kill enemy crowd and for keeping your distance from a strong target you want to hit.
  • Negative impact from Riven to increase the number of slash, gas and viral procs. There is already plenty of impact procs from the stance.
  • Exodia Contagion because it's a high range AoE that is great for killing groups of enemies from far or engaging combat.

So, you end up with a fast attack speed staff that build up combo fast, deal high critical damages while also having high chances for gas and slash proc. With the fast attack speed you generally get viral in less than 2s (if the target is not already dead).
It synergise very well with Venom Dose and Toxin Lash which add corrosive to the mix and increase the damage, but also with Magus Lockdown and Magus Anomaly that allow to stun the target and pull them before engaging. When engaging combat in huge enemies groups, my order is generally Exodia Contagion shot > Void Dash into enemies and Void Blast > Go back to warframe and swing melee inside of the stunned and pulled group.

Smeeta
SmeetaBuild.png

The Kavat is here to hold a lot of utility mods as long as using its Charm ability. Modding for damage is definitely viable, but there is too much utility I want to use there and I already have enough damages.

• Charm and Tek Enhance for the ability itself and increased duration. The ability from Tek Set is cool but not worth considering in this loadout.
  • Synth Fiber and Synth Deconstruct which are good for the pet survivabiliy, but mainly for the Synth Set effect. The reload while weapon are holstered work while using melee, which allow you to never reload if you manage your weapon well enough.
  • Hunter Recovery and Sharpened Claws for increased Warframe survivability. The first one for the life steal and the second for increased damaged and armor stripping capability, which increase the healing.
  • Primed Animal Instinct and Fetch mainly for QoL, but also to never miss health orbs from Synth Deconstruct.
  • Link Health and Primed Pack Leader for increased pet survivability, which allow all of the above to still work (because a dead Kavat don't help very much). 

So, this loadout has decent survivabiliy, great damage (both single target and AoE) and armor stripping capability, while also having good crowd control, healing and enhanced parkour. The main problem is the damage mainly coming from status effect, which make most of the weapons a lot less effective against status immune targets. But when fighting against this kind of targets, I generally switch my melee build for a full crit focused one.

That's it for mine !

awesome thread. prefer this so much more over the bitter toxicity spilling all over the other threads, sorry. 

Nidus nuke build. 40% used.
works across all star chart, and dmg reduction at 90% pushes him nicely even further. the Larva augment stacks with pwr strength and range, and furthermore stacks 100% with every additional enemy grabbed by it.

Hunter Adrenaline and primed flow help with energy, and HA offers additional 45% dmg passive dmg reduction. 
Arcane Avenger x2. with this I get a flat 30% per each avenger added to crit chance of any weapon I am using. procs all the time, as nidus is a health based frame. 

Peculiar Bloom because some of you still don't know that this is a thing.

nidus-nuke-hi.png

go to primary, also at 40% by now, with approx 33k kill:
a hybrid exergis build. 1 or 2 shots kuva flood assasination targets, and 1shots in index until lvl 150 or so thanks to slash and status. I played with crit on this weapon (via arcanes) and unfortunately, because of the poor initial cd multiplier, the tradeoff for dmg is too big so I am sticking with elemental dmg build, with unaided status chance (it is enough). Swapped Vicious Spread with Blaze as of lately, and chilling reload with Ammo Stock - works great.

exergis-dps.png

riven is +tox +dmg + electricity and -infested, so innate corrosive, yes. mean ass riven, v happy with it.

will post my prisma twin gremlins 33.8% usage build later 🙂

Edited by tzadquiel

Recently I am switching a lot between frames but for a while my go-to was Nezha: 78e7b366c5.jpg

For general missions like relics fissures, nightwave stuff or sorties that dont require killing enemies it has everything i need: speed and knockdown immunity.

As weapons i got my stradavar prime, tombfinger and my trusty guandao.

Mirage for Bounty Hunting in PoE and Orb Vallis.

Spoiler

K5zFYbW.png

Max strength / duration to maximise Hall of Mirrors (1) and Eclipse (3).

Rubico prime now has enough power to single shot even level 5 drop ships, using the Vigilante set bonuses on primed laser rifle to further enhance the sniper crit damage.

xMOQYxp.png

For secondary I use Pyrana Prime to take out the Dargyn very easily, and further enhanced by Arcane Velocity for a deluge of pellets.

ozuTlj2.png

And finally a spin to win melee to clear troops that teleport / drop from pods:

ifHJnV6.png

Obviously melee changes mean I'm playing around with a few other options now.

Edited by Ady88

ZheKOvfl.jpg

YMGi3YQl.jpg

8obJKAPl.jpg

atlSgrgl.jpg

My general loadout is the Forma prayer loadout. I know Forma prayer works because almost exactly 1 year after I 100 Forma'd my Grinlok DE released the beauty that is Prisma Grinlok. 

Well OK Sigma and Octantis doesn't need a buff I just like it a lot. I find the shield throw actually works when I want it to work now that it's bound to aimglide. 

de pls gib banshee a new 4 and a good aklato variant i'm literally dying

My Go-To loadout  (placeholder post, will edit to include images and more explanation once I have time)

1. Warframe : Chroma/Chroma Prime 

5e2f91e4fcbd8335bc6b84b75dd48048.png

I am using the selfish tank build because in his current state he only has 2 abilities worth using and viable in high level missions (Vex Armor and Elemental Ward). 

You want to go as STR and Duration on this build to maximize the buffs Vex Armor and Elemental War offer. You can sacrifice a little bit of STR if you want to fit efficiency mods, but because I am using Arcane Energize on this build it won’t matter. You can swap Umbral Vitality and Umbral Intensify to their regular variants if you don’t have an umbral forma. With this build, you can achieve 957% additive damage bonus and ~1218% additive armor bonus and ~628 health bonus. Why did I put Arcane Acceleration you may ask? It’s to counter the low fire rate of the Kuva Chakkrur (see below)

For the aura, it falls on your preference because this build uses an aura forma. For me I use Enemy Radar so I can see the enemy on the radar.

2. Primary : Kuva Chakkrur (34% Radiation)

274954c6817c0f30e0dc08c83822ea4a.png

I am using a full elemental (no serration) build to fully take advantage of the Vex Armor additive bonus. Removing seration allowed me to fit Primed Cryo Rounds. You can swap the element of your choice depending on faction but I sticked with Rad+Cold. Why? Because I mainly use this gun to take out heavily armored targets or VIPs and most of them uses alloy armor (Grineer), Robotic (Corpus), but Infested resist radiation why did you brought it to infested missions? Because infested have no armor and I can finish them off with my melee or my secondary.

3. Secondary : Kuva Seer...

To be continued in the next edit.

Edited by DrivaMain
Added Chroma Prime and Kuva Chakkrur build screenshots, more to come.

Mine is Umbra, Tiberon Prime, Lex Prime and Broken War.

Chromatic built for Radiation and Viral for clearing out tanky Grineer, Corrosive on the Tiberon for armor shread (hybrid build, does status and crit about evenly), Lex Prime for a pocket cannon and Broken War because I like it.

It is about as generic a build as you can get, but there is nothing I can't face with enough stubborn effort when using it

So I'm not in game to get screenshots, I can only type what my builds are from the app.

Nova Prime: I use two builds for her, slowva and speedrun.

1. Slowva - Enemy Radar, Handspring, Umbral Vitality, Umbral Intensify, Primed Continuity, Augur Message, Constitution, Molecular Fission, Adaptation, and Narrow Minded.
    • I focus more on max duration so I get the max Damage Reduction possible. 
    • Using the two umbral mods puts me over the strength cap for slow but I like the additional health being paired with DR.
  2.  Speedrun - Sprint Boost, Escape Velocity, Stretch, Rush, Lightning Dash, Primed Flow, Streamline, Fleeting Expertise, Adaptation, Quickthinking. 
    • Strength doesn't matter, I guess I would technically be a "neutral" Nova. 
    • 145% range is great and manageable for wormhole
    • Max efficiency for wormhole spam
    • Duration doesn't really matter for me on this
  3. Forgot to mention arcanes so here we go in the edit. I use Arcane Energize and Arcane Guardian for both loadouts. 
  4. I also use Naramon focus school or Vazarin depending on what I'm doing.

Primary I switch between a few depending on what I'm doing. However I would typically have the Ignis Wraith equipped.

1. Serration, split chamber, vital sense, heavy caliber, point strike, hellfire, high voltage, vile acceleration. 
    • The only thing that changes with this build is element if I remember. Although I would say 90% of the time I just don't feel like switching it before every mission and the majority of missions it doesn't make that big of a difference. 

Secondary - Pyrana prime (at least until they decide it's to "popular" and ruin it like all the other weapons).

1. Primed Target Cracker, Primed Pistol Gambit, Augur Pact, Barrel Diffusion, Primed Heated Charge, Convulsion, Hornet Strike, Lethal Torrent.
    • Same concept with primary. I would switch elements if I feel like it but i don't usually do that.

Melee - Plague Kripath or Dokrahm. I can't see the exact parts I use from the app which kind of sucks but oh well

1. I'm basically testing something at the moment so the build is kind of thrown together but I use pretty much the same mods on both builds. The only difference is Plague Kripath has primed fury and dokrahm has berserker.
    • Bloodrush, Primed Fury, Primed Reach, Condition Overload, Virulent Scrouge, Voltaic Strike, Drifting Contact, Weeping Wounds.
      • I also don't have a stance mod on the plague kripath, I don't like or see the point in stances. The extra forma is worth not using one.
  2. I used to use Exodia Contagion but I got tired of killing myself because of auto block so I either don't use an arcane now or I use Exodia Epidemic? I think that's the name that's basically like Rhino's stomp.

Smeeta Kavat (named Resource Booster) - A variety of buffs that are great plus I like the way my smeeta looks

1. Charm, Primed Animal Instinct, Tek Enhance, Tek Assault, Medi-Pet Kit - Primed Pack Leader, Link Armor, Link Shields, Link Health, Fetch.
    • Just trying to survive.
    • I also know Primed Pack Leader is overkill but it fits so I figured why not just leave it on even though the non prime variant is just as good.

Edit: As you can see I don't use rivens anymore. I don't need to fall down that rabbit hole with pointless farming and rng. 

Edited by --Brandt--

My goto is Excal Umbra with Naramon focus. Who is undyieing with Nikana Prime and Daiyku, carrying arround Hikou Prime just for the lulz. Usually acompanied with either a Helios Prime with Deconstructor Prime or an Adarza Kavat for MOAR crits.

Works fine for almost any content.

For some reason I can't link the cat and sentinel.

Edit: Forgot the Exalted Blade setup, usually with light blue (whiteish) energy color (electricity)

Edited by (PS4)de_sch0sch
Exalted Blade

17 minutes ago, traybong111 said:

My general loadout is the Forma prayer loadout. I know Forma prayer works because almost exactly 1 year after I 100 Forma'd my Grinlok DE released the beauty that is Prisma Grinlok. 

ive started messing with prisma grinlok, what a great (and pretty) weapon. what riven?
also, as a tip - vigilante supplies mod matches the - polarity, well worth formaing for that constant red crit 🙂

I'm too lazy to explain everything, but here's some pictures

My trusty loadout is composed of my Umbral Nidus:

Spoiler

image.png

Tigris Prime:

Spoiler

image.png

My secondary depends on the mission, but it's usually the Catchmoon:

Spoiler

image.png

& finally, two different build for my Redeemer Prime:

The regular build which can kill lvl 300+ in two or three shots from the basic combo:

Spoiler

image.png

& my build against Sentients, which is way more powerful than my Paracesis which uses charge/heavy shots:

Spoiler

image.png

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

Kuva Drakgoon (+28% toxin)
DrakgoonBuild.png

Here, the build mainly rely on 100% status chance with high pellet count and corrosive damage (further increased by Venom Dose), but also Toxic Lash that grant a toxin proc on each pellet additionnaly to corrosive. Crit is there too because the weapon allow it.

That 99.9% status is painful. You're pretty much guaranteed to inflict a single status proc with every shot.
But with 100% status, every projectile has 100% chance to do so.

I hope it rounds up in-game.
However, with corrosive, I'm not sure if one shot is allowed to make several procs regardless of projectiles fired. Try it in Simulacrum and compare to another 100% status shotgun. Please, tell me the results. I'm genuinely curious.
For example... 1 bodyshot with Drakgoon, switch to an unmodded single projectile secondary, check the damage of the shot. Repeat on several enemies to check the consistency. Then, switch to a corrosive 100% status Tigris Prime. Refresh the enemies. Shoot each enemy with half a click, then check the damage with the secondary. Disable AI for easier testing.

Fun topic. And good for feedback, too. I'mma post my build when I find the time to play.

Edited by Uthael

Refreshing thread....

im away from my computer atm but my go to is Khora with a range build and accumulating whipclaw augment to help her 1 and 4.  I have a Mire stat stick and Helios prime and destructor for mods. I have 4 other builds but this one seems to bring the pain and provide CC well enough. I have no preference on primary and secondary and switch them up all the time for variety. 

Khora: coaction drift, steel charge, Umbral vitality, overextended, constitution, primed continuity, adaptation, primed flow, stretch, accumulating whipclaw. 

mire: riven, organ shatter, primed pressure point, sacrificial steel, primed fever strike, toxic blight, shocking touch, spoiled strike

deconstructor: condition overload, true steel, gladiator might, reach, fever strike, pressure point, north wind, empty slot

No idea. I swap between at least 4 or 5 loadouts over the course of a day's worth of play. On particularly hectic days, that can go all the way up to a dozen.

The four I'm pretty much guaranteed to use every day?

1) Limbo with Tigris Prime (for Index), a good sidearm (for Hieracon) and Destreza Prime (for fashion).

2) Ivara with Dread, Rakta Cernos or Daikyu (I love my bows), Hikou Prime or Spira Prime (when I feel lazy), and Rakta Dark Dagger (for finishers and the stealth bonus, but mostly for fashion).

3) Nova with Gas + Electric Phantasma (vs Corpus), Mara Detron (vs Grineer), and Redeemer Prime (vs everything).

4) Gara with Phantasma, any decent sidearm, and Redeemer Prime (not much use for an actual melee weapons since baddies tend to die when my Splinter Storm brush up against them).

But yeah, like I said, I don't really have a single go-to loadout.

1 hour ago, tzadquiel said:

ive started messing with prisma grinlok, what a great (and pretty) weapon. what riven?
also, as a tip - vigilante supplies mod matches the - polarity, well worth formaing for that constant red crit 🙂

Hell yeah fellow Grinlok man. I have several different Grinlok rivens; the one shown in screenshot is +dmg +MS +CC +recoil. I think +recoil is the second best negative for Grinlok after -impact. Mine has around +77% recoil and I barely notice it. 

I do often switch around for Vigilante mods, but for general stuff (up to 80min in pub Mot) I tend to prefer having faster weapon swap speed. Grinlok is also my staple Conclave rifle so Twitch kind of stuck. 

2 minutes ago, traybong111 said:

Hell yeah fellow Grinlok man. I have several different Grinlok rivens; the one shown in screenshot is +dmg +MS +CC +recoil. I think +recoil is the second best negative for Grinlok after -impact. Mine has around +77% recoil and I barely notice it. 

I do often switch around for Vigilante mods, but for general stuff (up to 80min in pub Mot) I tend to prefer having faster weapon swap speed. Grinlok is also my staple Conclave rifle so Twitch kind of stuck. 

we the men of finer taste bro.
I have this problem with exergis and opticor, found myself owning way more rivens than I need... 
currently running a +cc + mag -impact on mine, makes slash much more reliable on corrosive/bleed build but I miss the fire rate. would love to find or finally roll a +tox or electricity, +cd and -imp! with that dispo, cd can get ridiculous and break the game easily - especially when you outsource the cc. if you ever run into one with mr12 or lower requirement, let me know.  looking for dual positive and 1 neg because this exacerbates the stats on riven and pushes them to the absolute limit. 

il y a 32 minutes, Uthael a dit :

That 99.9% status is painful. You're pretty much guaranteed to inflict a single status proc with every shot.
But with 100% status, every projectile has 100% chance to do so.

I hope it rounds up in-game.
However, with corrosive, I'm not sure if one shot is allowed to make several procs regardless of projectiles fired. Try it in Simulacrum and compare to another 100% status shotgun. Please, tell me the results. I'm genuinely curious.
For example... 1 bodyshot with Drakgoon, switch to an unmodded single projectile secondary, check the damage of the shot. Repeat on several enemies to check the consistency. Then, switch to a corrosive 100% status Tigris Prime. Refresh the enemies. Shoot each enemy with half a click, then check the damage with the secondary. Disable AI for easier testing.

Fun topic. And good for feedback, too. I'mma post my build when I find the time to play.

That 99.9% displayed is because of the multishot which increase the status chance displayed, but it's actually 84.03%.
However I reach the true 100% when Motus Setup proc and my build rely on it, so no problem here.

As you can see on this pictures, these 3 shots (from my Drakgoon) have multiples instances of corrosive status effect. On the left one which is the easier to read, we see at least 13 corrosive procs. I think the few hits we see that don't proc status are the first ticks of bleed proc that can crit if charm crit buff is active.
Also I need 2-3 shots to strip the armor of a lvl 160 corrupted heavy gunner depending on luck, so it means corrosive procs properly work.
criticalhit.png

For general starmap / sortie / thrall farming:

Nezha - Speed / Tank / Support depending on mission, reaping chakram build + equilibrium build

Vectis P - For killing hard targets

Atomos - Trash mob clearing

Carrier P + Prism burst laser - For synth (on sentinel) and auger  (on sentinel weapon as stat stick) set bonus, since his halo also gives DR to shields and I spam his chakram a lot.

Plague Kripath - mostly because it looks like a spear and fits Nezha thematically, but is also a very good weapon

Edited by CephalonDizzy

My go-to loadout. I use it in sorties, arbitrations and many bossfights, Not really a normal playstyle, but that's one of the reasons I like Warframe.

eaDnIuv.jpg

Volt Prime has 100 base armor, which is actually something worth building onto. I use a Hirudo to heal and sometimes intentionally expose myself to damage so Adaptation can trigger. An underrated mod. Also, Arcane Guardian... Actually makes this useful on any frame.

Whenever I see danger, I press 3. Electric Shield is practically invulnerability to ranged in the direction of your choice. You can place up to 6 and effectively shield up to 2 locations (example, encase extractors in triangles). They give a stackable +50% electric buff, which acts like an additional mod and +0.5 crit damage multiplier (unstackable). You can also pick one up and carry it with you. It shrinks so it can protect only you and slows you down, but it gives you invulnerability from the front and you knock down any enemies you touch, making them irrelevant when they're behind you (A valid tactic once the enemies start taking too long to kill). Also, the speed buff mitigates the slow if carrying it.

I know Shock Trooper scales with strength, but the benefit is not worth the slots. The thing is here to replace an elemental mod in weapons (more on that later). Stacking up shields makes for a total of 400% electric damage when in "Turret Mode". Natural Talent helps a lot with shield stacking. Energy is only a problem when leeches come, but Shock Trooper lasts too long for them to matter.

Edit: I don't even use 4. It doesn't have the damage for the difficult missions.

1tnQUQ1.jpg

Artax is a weapon for your mechanical companion of choice. If that's a Sentinel instead of a Moa, the Sentinel always turns towards the closest enemy, helping you in offense and defense against them. The beam even points up or down at them and the slow sometimes even saves you from some damage. 4.8m punch through can slow down a line of enemies. Supplies and Fervor are there just to feed the set bonus on Rubico.

qF7FFnS.jpg

That 1,114 Toxin is deceptive. That's a single 90% elemental mod. Remember the additional 100-400% electric damage bonus from before.

95% crit chance, 2 bullets per shot and a 50% chance for a third. The crits are insane. Shields adding +0.5x, Bladed Rounds adding another 3.3x. Zoom bonus is just icing on the cake.
The Vigilante set is on 20%. With 2.5 bullets per shot, that's not something to ignore. Hunter Munitions is too good to pass on.

Since Exilus slot came out, ammo problems are gone, even in endless (Where you can rack up your combo multiplier to further multiply those insane slash crits). Also, aiming for headshots. For another damage multiplier. If your aim is good, no Mesa OR Spin-to-win can come even close to your damage on Disruption gamemode.

Arcane Momentum and 2nd ability for reload speed.

Btw, press 1 to proc Electric on enemies, making several enemies stop on the spot and raise their heads up. Easy headshots 😛

SDs7FVK.jpg

TWO Grakata! Both, awesome and underrated. This riven lets me strip something's armor in under a clip. Status duration doesn't affect Corrosive. The crit story is similar to the above. Whenever the above story is overkill, a click on the head from these is usually enough. I've always used it, but since Exilus... It's perfect. Armor stripping ain't usually necessary since slash headcrits from before ignore armor. It's good sometimes, though.
2 for reload speed.

Fun story: I've been to a secondary-only defense sortie. Gave them to the defense target and followed him around, placing shields around him. Called in Clem to help, too. I was unarmed and had finished the mission with 0 kills. He killed everything in sight on his own.

Another story: I've made a Limbo build for trying to farm up a Jolt. Spent a single small eternity on that. Got the Twin Grakatas riven like a day after. Started rolling and stopped after 4. Friggin' Jolt xD

Tip: A Nullifier bubble goes down at the speed it's allowed to and it needs a certain number of shots to go down. No point in wasting ammo holding the fire button down for the whole time.

qi2Zt2A.jpg

Same story with toxin + electric = corrosive. Status chance ain't much, but every E press is 3 hits, building up the combo nicely. Press 2 for more attack speed.

It ain't my most powerful melee build, but it doesn't have to be. Hirudo is here to heal me. Melee heals are a drawback, but shields make me safe from ranged damage anyway. Also, no need to holster my primary to heal.

Edit: Melee damage is nerfed into balanced. With the options we have, there's no point in using melee as primary anymore.

Edited by Uthael

I switch too much to have a set loadout.

I do have a crit zaw and status zaw that I use regularly though. Both have large lenses for focus farming.

Lately I've been using Slow Nova with either a rubico or supra vandal, and my Aksomati just cause it has a sweet riven.

I also still use Catchmoon. I play melee/close range anyway so the falloff never mattered to me.

Don't be stupid, do not ever answer such Topics if you love your Build/Loadout!!!

reacting d&d GIF

Why? well whenever people share their best builds you can be sure they will be nerfed...
So basically answering this is potentially ruining it for yourself and anyone else who uses it...

just look at my Devastation Nyx Build by Vyra.. this build is now DEAD 😞

I don't mind my Rubico being nerfed xD

Heck! Make Vectis better than Rubico at least. The recoil warrants the change.

Edit: as for My and OP's builds... There are other ways to achieve similar results in more specialized builds. This is just something we evolved our main frames into and like to play with. They aren't even popular.

Nerf Volt's speed and AoE, but don't touch my shields!
Edit2: Actually, I've even asked for Volt's 4 to be nerfed once. Got a huge backlash of "It's finally viable, it's fine as it is."
And I've suggested a couple of changes to Saryn's Spores. Got ignored, I guess.

Edited by Uthael

5 minutes ago, Uthael said:

Make Vectis better than Rubico at least. The recoil warrants the change.

that, and the limited capacity of 1 or 2 rounds, depending on whether it's the prime and/or you use a certain mod (can't remember name)

IMO, a single shot rifle should deliver the most punch of any Sniper rifle, because missing is more costly.

as for my Loadout, my usual go-to is Rhino Prime, Tigris Prime, AkVasto Prime and Galatine prime, but I only really take it for quests and when I have nothing else to forma or level (which is very rare, especially with these Kuva weapons right now).