IIAc3sII

Removed "The Jordas Verdict" mission still has its entries in the codex, please fix already, its been ages...

"The Jordas Verdict" is an old mission that had been deleted a long time ago from the game.

However, there are still 2 Codex entries from that mission that still did not get fixed/removed:

-Infested Tumor (first/old codex entry, not the second Infested Tumor entry - is unscannable because it's located in "The Jordas Verdict" which has been removed from the game.)
-J3 Jordas Golem (first/old codex entry, not the second Jordas Golem entry - is unscannable because it's located in "The Jordas Verdict" which has been removed from the game.)

Please clean up these entries in the codex DE, thanks.

And while were on the subject, you might want to fix "Forgotten Grineer Storage Container" as well, since it used to spawn in the "Law of Retribution" mission, which has also been removed from the game, and these container drop the Earth capture scenes which are now impossible to get.

Afaik the Forgotten Grineer Storage Container still spawns on Earth missions, but the % is so low you have more chance of being struck by lightning...

I suggest DE increases the % of the Forgotten Grineer Storage Container to spawn, or add it to more Grineer missions and not just Earth so players can actually get these capture scenes.

Edited by IIAc3sII

Can they also remove things such as Misery from the acolytes since they refuse to bring him back. I don't even bother with the codex since I know I won't be able to get 100%. 

• Like 1

Or.... actually do something with that content? 

No reason they can't just add said container to the normal game. 

Add the alternate J3 golem to the sorties since those have had a distinctive lack of AW content forever and DE has been trying to push that. Scaled up or down to account for solo/4player vs 8player. I'd probably sidestep the "Jordas verdict" tileset cause that was a trainwreck of developer puzzle. 

The meatball, I'd expect to see reused at some point now that Empyrion is almost a thing and will be more heavily AW oriented, tho we do start with Grineer so *ascii shrug*

8 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Can they also remove things such as Misery from the acolytes since they refuse to bring him back. I don't even bother with the codex since I know I won't be able to get 100%. 

This actually legitimately sorta pisses me off, I've watched like three or four Acolyte events now and every single one is devoid of Misery for literally no good reason.... just add and additional rotation to the end if for nothing else than for people to get the heccin scan.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Oreades said:

This actually legitimately sorta pisses me off, I've watched like three or four Acolyte events now and every single one is devoid of Misery for literally no good reason.... just add and additional rotation to the end if for nothing else than for people to get the heccin scan.

Yup I also hate this as I missed his scans, even though I played every event.

I think they don't bring him back because he's the one who dropped every single Acolyte mod and they know the community would melt him down in an hour and then they would be flooded with complaints of how there wasn't enough time to farm him.

They really should find a way to get him back in though... or just give us the codex entry free and call it a day.  As somebody who actually went out of their way to get all Kuria, makes a point to fill the codex, etc. I've never been able to live this down. 

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z
  • Upvote 1

Guys I'm confused, I started playing 9 months ago and in the "Stalker" section of the codex I only have 2 entries, Stalker and Shadow Stalker, if the Acolytes arnt even in there (meaning Misery isnt either), then it doesnt really matter.

Or am I missing something, perhaps these codex entries only open up once the Acolyte event is enabled?

So your basically saying, that in your codex in the Stalker section there is an empty entry for Misery that can never be completed?

On 2019-12-04 at 2:39 PM, IIAc3sII said:

Guys I'm confused, I started playing 9 months ago and in the "Stalker" section of the codex I only have 2 entries, Stalker and Shadow Stalker, if the Acolytes arnt even in there (meaning Misery isnt either), then it doesnt really matter.

Or am I missing something, perhaps these codex entries only open up once the Acolyte event is enabled?

So your basically saying, that in your codex in the Stalker section there is an empty entry for Misery that can never be completed?

no the acolytes only apears for who scanned them like a stear egg