Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Level Enemy In Alert Missions. My Suggestion.

ExorcistEX

High level enemy in Alert missions. This is a very good changed imo. More challenging. Just like the Mobile defense yesterday with lv100+ Grineer. This require a lot of teamwork if you dont have Frost with you (Even with frost you still have the chance to fail the mission which I failed 2 times with frost.) I didnt complete that mission as I couldnt find teamwork player and in fact this bring up another issue.

Some newcomer or those who want to level up their frame/weapon join the mission when the enemy is stated lv80-100. They cannot damage the enemy much or in fact they cant do anything beside of spamming their abilities. Some of the abilities indeeded help the other player but they couldnt spam it too much as there wont have enough energy around.

I dont mind to play with them if they

# Revive the other player (revive or not, at least he tried his effort. e.g. Get the enemy attention so the other player can revive the teammate.)

# Stick with the other player

But lately I have seen quite a bit of these players just running around alone/ahead of everyone. They fall down and quit game when they are dead (which in half of the cases they are the host...) or they just run away when the other player is down (This is understandable as they simply cant do a anything.) Which make the other player harder to revive the teammate.

Free feel to comments what you thought :P

PS. The reason why I post here is this is not a suggestion yet as there still have a lot of assets need to discuss regards of this matter.

Edited by ExorcistEX

just solo it.

as latest MD alert. unfortunately you are forced to pug it or clan it. i puged it (you can solo them with frost but... too much efforts). one of my pug members was a Nova. He died 6 times on a run. I personally revived him 3 times.  But he died 3 more times and i refused to revive him because he is flawed and not learning.

These level 90+ alerts are fun, if you solo them.

as for conclave points. you can't be serious. those are worthless because you can exploit them. For example you can use Loki with 5 stars soma, bronco and let say kestrel, without sentinel. you conclave points will be less than 1000.

So please, do not suggest to use these bs points in anything but this stupid pvp of yours.

My always invisible Loki with unranked primaries/secondaries and a Galatine can squeeze under 400 conclave and has an easier time with most rank 100+ content than my 1515 conclave Rhino.

Generally, I don't find a huge problem with the current system. In PUGs it's probable that anyone in an alert has unlocked the mission area which means they are likely equipped to deal with even an inflated rank mission.

I've had more difficulty with private games where I have recruited people from chat than from randomly joining PUGs.

NEVER base someone's efficiency on conclave..

A fully modded rhino with an acrid and 2 other unranked weapons will really efficient for example, and yet because of those 2 unranked weapons (which don't matter since he'll be using the acrid) he'll have a "bad" conclave rating.

And same goes for someone who sucks at the game with good gear wont help at all yet show a stupid high conclave rating.

TLDR. Conclave means jack all, don't even think about a use for it.

NEVER base someone's efficiency on conclave..

A fully modded rhino with an acrid and 2 other unranked weapons will really efficient for example, and yet because of those 2 unranked weapons (which don't matter since he'll be using the acrid) he'll have a "bad" conclave rating.

And same goes for someone who sucks at the game with good gear wont help at all yet show a stupid high conclave rating.

TLDR. Conclave means jack all, don't even think about a use for it.

1500 > 500 Ceteris Paribus. Rhino has huge ratings on his abilities and if fully modded, will almost always exceed 1k. Some abilities have lower ratings so conclave isn't equal amongst frames. That said, conclave doesn't discriminate so much that someone at 500 could actually be better geared than someone at 1500. So conclave can be useful but only in a very broad sense.   

Edited by Seanjuju

High level alerts can be fun, unless they're Spy, or MD. Those are just horrible.

However, certain enemies just scale horribly with high levels. Grineer Scorches and Hellions, for starters. Not to mention right now higher level simply means more sponging and more time spent behind cover for players. Hopefully Armor 2.0 will alleviate these problems.