[DE]Helen

PlayStation Plus Booster Pack IV

On 2019-12-10 at 6:10 PM, (PS4)ShaxxARoo said:

"Asia, Japan, and Oceania - December 4" is what the post says, Europe is the 12th. Australia is Oceania unless we have somehow teleported to the northern hemisphere.

Today is the 10th and it's still not in the Australia PS4 Store despite IV promotional material being in the news tab for the last week only III is viewable.

Yeah, I'm just assuming that they also meant Oceania too, it's the only explanation I can think of for now, we'll see tomorrow if it comes out or not 😕

1 hour ago, (PS4)TakiusPT said:

12th December, still no pack available at the PS store. 😐

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxfax said:

12/12 at 11am GMT in Europe and no Booster pack here.

Unless SCEE messed up again, it should be here within four hours.

Sometimes they - for reasons I don't know - decide not to update DLC/Add-Ons at midnight unlike game releases.

I hope it arrives, as I dont really want to buy another affinity booster for all these kuva weapons <.<

So according to Danielle, no Booster for Europeans today. No European booster, no Rising Tide, all those Old Blood Nintenno problems the last few weeks.... What is happening on consoles?

Edited by (PS4)FastestKnight

I hope console communication gets better for 2020

Between waiting for any clarification on TennoGen, these things, no idea if we'll even see Rising Tide before the holidays while PC is confirmed to get Empyrean.. It's exhausting.

Love the game, but.. It's exhausting to try keep up on what is going on with the console version

Hey EU Tenno! We are expecting to see the Booster pack live sometime this week - we'll keep you updated! Thank you!

The Dropship rework is nice, however... A color palette has been messed up: The Saturated Color Palette is now pastel instead of the deep, dark, rich color palette that it was before. I am unable to match my color scheme due to this problem in configuration.

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey EU Tenno! We are expecting to see the Booster pack live sometime this week - we'll keep you updated! Thank you!

The color palettes have been corupted: Saturated Color Palette is now a washed out looking pastel instead of the rich, deep dark colors that it was before the update!

Buenas desde la ultima actualizacion no me permite ingresar al juego

Espero me puedan ayudar .me sale en la pantalla de inicio ERROR AL INICIAR. COMPRUEBA LOS DATOS

Gracias

Espero su colaboracion

• Like 1