Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus, Stephano -Defence

Silvertap

In 2017 there was this post, and it must be seen again, because it is still thrue!!:

-FrutyX-

Hello there !

It's been a long time I really wanted to make a feedback for this mission/map .

So,to be totally honest,this map is a huge fail as a defense map,the reasons are simple : Enemies getting a lot stuck , the whole map is very slowing the time to finish a wave and it contains multiple defense positions.

Many but many times we agreed with even random guys I never seen that this map is bad as a defense , I am trying to  say I am not alone who feels the same as me.

For lazy players (and not only lazy) it's pretty annoying to swap the defense positions and run to another point every single wave,this is propably a question of comfort,but still...

Enemies are stuck on multiple places or it seems they just "wander" somewhere (not sure how to explain it,but everytime we must find them).

Also it seems it is very slow,I keep thinking why,well one reason is enemies getting stuck as said before,but it is propably also about the map size.

So to end this,I think this map is very uncomfortable for a defense type mission and it should stay only as an interception / mobile defense ,but that's everything.

I believe I will find on forums some peoples with the same problem as me,or ?

I doubt DE are going to change the mission node just because of my feedback , but still ,keep that in mind please , I wouldn't talk about this map much,but it seems a NEO Void fissure mission likes this map very often (another reason) .

---------------

So let there be a change, pls DE! 

There are 2 map for defence:

The old one is big and useless. when i have to play uranus defence or interception and play with clanmate we arrive at the round 5 and then go out and we start the mission again hoping will be the other map. If i'm alone i simply abort the mission and start again hoping in the map, if in 2 max 3 times i have still the big one i simply stop doing uranus.

The new one is better...

3 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

There are 2 map for defence:

The old one is big and useless. when i have to play uranus defence or interception and play with clanmate we arrive at the round 5 and then go out and we start the mission again hoping will be the other map. If i'm alone i simply abort the mission and start again hoping in the map, if in 2 max 3 times i have still the big one i simply stop doing uranus.

The new one is better...

Same here!

The 5 point defence is just very bad...