Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would you trade Quick Thinking for a 1 Hit KO Prof mod?

Silvertap

2 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

First of all level 300 is not "high content", there's nothing challenging about an enemy that simply relies on unaware damage + red crits to STILL one shot just like you were one shotting an hour ago.

Secondly Saryn isn't the bar for endurance; she isn't even in the top three, so again you might want to do so some research including not relying on discord/regional meta as actual "meta", because the frames used for endless mission aren't direct damage frames.

U still didn't answer!

I don't care for the meta, u said that operators make warframes unkillable, if i choose a mag and have an operator, by what U said it should be unkillable... man some times u people get nuts!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

First of all level 300 is not "high content", there's nothing challenging about an enemy that simply relies on unaware damage + red crits to STILL one shot just like you were one shotting an hour ago.

Secondly Saryn isn't the bar for endurance; she isn't even in the top three, so again you might want to do so some research including not relying on discord/regional meta as actual "meta", because the frames used for endless mission aren't direct damage frames, aside from making a case for using ember as such.

Well then how operators make warframes unkillable, while giving power buff, while generating infinite energies?

I don't know all-in-one package like that, you are claiming operator can make every one of frames unkillable right?

• Like 1

We shouldn't have a defense to being 1 shot honestly its legit the only thing that can stop us. Poison and slash don't even matter till they can 1 shot you. Quick thinking works I guess but honestly its been trash for a long time and if you are using survivability mods outside of like rolling guard in high lvl endurance runs then you are only hampering yourself cuz you need to put everything into making your abilities better not health; unless of course your health legit affects your abilities.

50 minutes ago, Cloudyvisage said:

I have Magus Elevate because I don't usually run multiple sources of health increasing, mid combat I will see incoming death and I will go into operator, use the brief invulnerability from it and immediately return to Warframe, I just performed a roll with 100% DR that also healed me for about 300 health, nothing is lethal. Given how they nerfed the damage on Bombards and Corpus techs, I'm not sure what is one-shotting you other than you running back and forth and therefore run into a grenade at high levels.

The game basically gives you DR just for moving so as long as you're moving most enemies only get glancing hits which only scrape away shields, unless you're running a void mission like Mot this should be largely a non-issue for most frames. 

If for some reason you are speaking about things like endless runs, no, absolutely not, endless runs are difficult and anything that would work on a 30 second CD to prevent a mess up in content where mess ups are punished brutally should be unique, not a basic mod available to anything.

Going by the fact that you did just mention 2 hour Arbitrations, anything you bring that is squishy should have a gimmick to staying alive, if the gimmick isn't good enough or you're not good enough with it, why are you using that frame in a 2 hour arbitration? Mag, bullets shouldn't be hitting you ever once you get that high level. Ember? Not squishy anymore, manage that heat bar. Volt? Hide behind that shield and field wipe otherwise. Banshee? Better be using that brief stun well or hide behind an allies defenses. 

Just kiddo dodge if you're in danger, it's completely overpowered and has rendered most of the danger of the game moot.

I have to agree with as we dont need more things giving us more "tankiness" as current tank frames will be literally immortal to anything if they are not yet

but yet as you also wrote...we need have an working gimmick to staying alive on squishy frames - mostly it is about cc frames, why? becasue they are most outdated frames which survivability was mainly depending on cc big af areas of enemies, now it doesnt work on higher and higher lvls, why? becasue higher lvls mean more things like nullifers and others giving imunity to more enemies from our warframes abilities - arbi drones on arbi

an squishy frame which abilities to survive depends on affecting enemis with these...is jsut useless not working frame in this enviorment a its skills have no way to work....ok now someone will say "just shoot on bubble or arbi drone" and here we are on higher lvls: no, no option for this becasue before we will get rid of this (as I written there is more and more as higher lvl we have) we will be dead because all enemies was ofc shooting to us without anything in defense as survivability of some frames depends on enemies to be affected by them

so mainly it woudl be enough to just update those squishy frames....as we know.....most of squisy frames for real are just old frames and so outdated, just look at newest frames...every new frame have his toolking to survivability and it doesnt mainly depends that much on enemies around him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DupersDeBait said:

Yes it is. 

yeah, it is when you can without problem screw you warframe abilities becasue you dont use them at all so you can fill even more your frame with defense mods instead boosting your skills

its not like that many frames are designed into min/max or atleast maxing into mid lvl your % of stats of your frames to have your abilities usefull, like 20-25 basic meter range is enough for every frame cc/damage skill to be efficient, usefull in most content

its like your frame dont need to go over 150% of ability strenght to have his skills do significant enouh damage to be worth using on high lvls

its not like that you need to max into your duration/efficiency to not lose 300 energy after casted just few times "cheap", "not strong" ability an consumed 100 energy after just few seconds of your channeling skill

yes, all you need is to jsut pack tons of survivability mods into frame and just not caring about skills to use and you can play tankly on high lvl with any frame! but wait...what is then reason to use any frame you want if you wont use single skills of it? of course, fashion frame!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DupersDeBait said:

Which is perfectly reasonable when you aren't trying to cram frames into roles they weren't designed for. I'll repeat myself once: DE has made it clear what range of levels they want to balance the game around, and I can see why. Trying to chase after infinite power creep while somehow still keeping a semblance of balance is completely ridiculous.

and yet for many if not most players just 80-100lvl mission are as these very high (arbi, lich) and for average of those players this lvl is high, hard enough to not go anyother frame than full tank frame as tbh...on these lvl we have already 1shots to all those squishy frames and even earlier....as it was mention in another thread about squishy warframes.....like for many..they see 50% of players using just inaros on missions like this

so even as game is not balanced around insane 300+ lvls as endless runs....game is still balance up to 100lvl and a bit higher, if it wasnt then arbi missions wont be on that lvl and lich missions also....and yet on those missions we have huge % of seeing only real tank frames with very low % of just cc frames and even dps frames....as also it was said....dps and cc frame is more and more useless with higher lvls becasue of more spawning things at once like nullifiers and arbi drones...so only pure tank frames are most efficient pr atleast frames with good toolking for survivability whiel leaving literally every other nontankly with outdated toolking just useless

so again..even as game is not balanced around insane high lvls...then also game should be balanced more around majority on players right? not around those who cheese everything as they cana nd are doing insane lvls like almost noone other at all

Spoiler

if game is going to be balanced about minority cheesing content and doing hard lvl with their specific and only the best possibilities to do it....then its bad way to balance game around those players like this

I have seen this way of balance in other online game....where devs was looking at the best guild, the best players of server capabilities how they are perfeclty perfectly working together, the only single or maybe just 2 not very big guilds on server able to do such perfect coop in hardest content and then what? devs ofc was looking more at these hardcore players and they was trying to nerf them...nerf sets most used, skills of classes etc without good effects...hardcore players was still able to adapt to this while every other nonhardcore player as average player, casual etc...was feeling real pain of nerfs because they are not able to adapt to such changes maked for such very higher lvls....which was affecting every player....

so here....as hardcore players are able to reach to 300+ lvl while game is balanced not for high lvl like this...game still should be balanced more around average majority of players who for sure are not even able to reach to that high lvl at all...but along with it just 100lvl is hard enough for them to be much more forced to go only on tankly of frames with very good survivability toolkit on 100lvl missions while not even thinking, looking at other frames because they are squishy enough to just getting 1shots very often at this lvl

EDIT: and as it was said...we are not asking for buffs to overpowered already things...atleast I with just others we want just update to outdated from current game frames which is much more on place than giving another mods preventing you from 1shot :v

Edited by Ikserdok

I would rather have the random one-shot bugs to be finally squashed. It gets tiring when exactly the same attack in exactly the same circumstances can either do chip damage to me or ignore all DR and one-shot or take most of my health (happened frequently with Eidolons to me, don't know how it is now).

Edited by Mr.Fluffins