DE can I PLEASE kill my Kuva Lich?

I have my requiem mods IN ORDER

I get the option to convert or Vanquish

It doesn't matter what I pick he still SHOWS UP AT THE END OF THE MISSION

I thought this update would fix this, clearly I was wrong

FIX THIS NOW

This has been happening since the old blood drop

Can you please READ the Forum post for PS4 bugs

This update is terrible. Apparently DE had the idea to somehow incorporate a heavy attack with your melee attack button which causes you when spamming your melee attack to increase your combo counter which is what anyone cares about to automatically do a heavy attack and lose your combo multiplier.

This really ruins the game for me. I honestly dont see much of a future when the next generation consoles arrive and these new live service IP's start releasing. Destiny now is increasing by leaps and bounds. DE must think because players have invested so much time were automatically locked in. If you think & believe that your sadly mistaken. You have been fortunate and riding on the success of the failures of the new & old live service games for far to long DE. Hopefully you can fix this if its not to much trouble. Thanks in advance!!!                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, (PS4)MAESTRO_MK said:

Undo the Zenistar Nerf, DE. Undo it!

Hold your melee button (which is a dumb revert honestly this is basically a way to accidentally end your combo chain while you're spamming melee to build your combo up)

Hit alternate fire while in melee stance (while melee is out) or melee mode (holding triangle for full melee mode)

A tutorial would be nice for these level of changes and not just a list of update notes

Quality of tenno life improvement DE

5 mins ago i made 2 runs on cassini, i had screen effect, had message from kuva guardian, but no larvling or whatever its called.

Why this update even pushed? Is it because of lich trade or it is includes ivara prime? Tbh hoped for dry dock, now i do believe we wont get dry dock until late of December or even worse.

DE, you guys asking for help with performance issues? Game is overheating base ps4 while player on orbiter and whenever use mod collection terminal base ps4 becomes extremely loud, ps4 pro gets very loud too, but not as much as base ps4. Same happens on Earth defense. Display settings almost makes no difference. Asked few friends, they have almost same experience. Have any of you even tried to play this game on ps4 since earth tileset rework?

On top of that every single time game is streaming something we see stutters, opening arsenal (on base ps4 even opening attachments leads to stutters), relics refinement, codex ... mod collection is worse. Also any lich spawn in session with other players and few other instances, its very noticeable on both ps4 and ps4 pro. I tried 240gb ssd and it didnt help. On ps4 pro its better, but still its not acceptable. Entire interface including submenus must be responsive and not a sluggish nightmare like it is now.

3 hours ago, (PS4)al2PRO said:

Hold your melee button (which is a dumb revert honestly this is basically a way to accidentally end your combo chain while you're spamming melee to build your combo up)

Hit alternate fire while in melee stance (while melee is out) or melee mode (holding triangle for full melee mode)

A tutorial would be nice for these level of changes and not just a list of update notes

Quality of tenno life improvement DE

Thanks mate. But my problem is not with "how to use" the Zenistar now but rather the worthless nature of the weapon now. Salty comments about "people use it to AFK" aside, using the Zenistar like a normal (and rather slow, awkward and weak) melee weapon before throwing the disc for a reasonable spinning time is literally spitting on the players. Why, why, why would I waste my time doing that as opposed to equipping another strong, fast and smooth melee weapon (e.g. venka prime, balla zaw, kronen prime and nami skyla prime) that can kill the enemies in seconds? The arguments about "oh it works for about 2 minutes if you build up the combo" are, in my opinion utter nonsense because the whole point of Warframe since time immemorial is to kill enemies quickly and efficiently. The current Zenistar mechanics dont allow for that rather for a very very slow way to tickle the enemies before ultimately killing them with our warframe abilities or guns. Why why why?

15 hours ago, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul said:

I hardly use it, i find it way too slow.

How is it broken now? good or bad broken?

It's a bad type of broken. It used to be that you didn't have to fully charge the throw for anything special to happen as long as you recalled it early but now you have to fully charge the throw which (in my opinion as glaives are my melee of choice) is stupid and removes a lot of a glaives functionality. Glaives are already half as functional for their short range and terrible combos which made dualweilding a must and now even that is kind of redundant now. DE, please bring back the old glaive thhrowing system.

This games a mess. All these updates over the years but if I log into a regular mission on pretty much any planet the game hasn't changed at all. Archwings, operators, pets, markers, UI, etc. still blah.

Why cant we do 1st person view or zoom 3rd person in n out? No grenades? Explosions are fun. Let us equip a pet and a sentinel at once? Pets for damage. Sentinel for utility. Why cant we access our arsenal during a mission to change weapons etc? The list goes on. 

Plus, all my fav weapons being nerfed all the time. Whats the point of investing time/plat in weapons/rivens if theyre just gonna continuously be degraded? Should be the opposite as in find a weapon you like, invest time/resources to unlock perks etc, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. When your tempted to change weapons based on nerfing damage output instead of intrinsic qualities such as unique features/mechanisms...thats just bad design.

Definitely turned this vet into a casual. Do better with the little things! Dont be like every other game that ignores the small stuff.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

This games a mess. All these updates over the years but if I log into a regular mission on pretty much any planet the game hasn't changed at all. Archwings, operators, pets, markers, UI, etc. still blah.

Why cant we do 1st person view or zoom 3rd person in n out? No grenades? Explosions are fun. Let us equip a pet and a sentinel at once? Pets for damage. Sentinel for utility. Why cant we access our arsenal during a mission to change weapons etc? The list goes on. 

Plus, all my fav weapons being nerfed all the time. Whats the point of investing time/plat in weapons/rivens if theyre just gonna continuously be degraded? Should be the opposite as in find a weapon you like, invest time/resources to unlock perks etc, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. When your tempted to change weapons based on nerfing damage output instead of intrinsic qualities such as unique features/mechanisms...thats just bad design.

Definitely turned this vet into a casual. Do better with the little things! Dont be like every other game that ignores the small stuff.

Interesting idea re pets and sentinels equipping at once. DE would probably think that's OP given how they still havent given us more diverse enemy types all this time.

The Zenistar nerf is a real S#&$ty move on DE's part. Let Pablo / DE Rebecca show us on stream how this nerf makes sense. DE went from not giving us content to (thankfully) giving us content but pissing us off by changing things that were not broken. 

Overall, the melee changes are great but the Zenistar nerf is utter nonsense.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)MAESTRO_MK said:

Interesting idea re pets and sentinels equipping at once. DE would probably think that's OP given how they still havent given us more diverse enemy types all this time.

The Zenistar nerf is a real S#&$ty move on DE's part. Let Pablo / DE Rebecca show us on stream how this nerf makes sense. DE went from not giving us content to (thankfully) giving us content but pissing us off by changing things that were not broken. 

Overall, the melee changes are great but the Zenistar nerf is utter nonsense.

Appreciate it but I dont think itd be OP since half the mods on a pet go to its survivability anyway (possible flaw in and of itself). Plus, by utility i mean sentinels would handle stuff like the existing "highlight aquatic lifeforms" and the like. Im just sayings my smeetas more utility than a warrior on the battlefield. Feels bad. 

A minor bug report, it's really nothing major but worth bringing up:

I've to close and restart the game in order for the a larvling to spawn. If i run a mission after clearing my previous lich and not restarting, the visual indication of a spawn occurs, but none will spawn.

1 hour ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

Appreciate it but I dont think itd be OP since half the mods on a pet go to its survivability anyway (possible flaw in and of itself). Plus, by utility i mean sentinels would handle stuff like the existing "highlight aquatic lifeforms" and the like. Im just sayings my smeetas more utility than a warrior on the battlefield. Feels bad. 

I totally agree mate. I meant DE thinks everything is overpowered so they would probably never make that change. Actually, Reitalius made a video recently about how DE should consider making our sentinels and kavats' survivability scale with the enemies as these pets / sentinels simply die at high levels. I thought that was a very good suggestion but this is DE we are talking about. They are probably already thinking about nerfing the new vampire kavat's heal as if that is OP

I know that hold melee for heavy attack was int he past, but then it didn't broke anything when accidentally clicked. Now it breaks hard builded combo, which , for many players, is more important than heavy attack...
Is any possibility to set as optional in game settings??
I wasn't able to build even 8x combo today 😕
 I know there are players which treat console like full time job, spend many hours daily playing and are able to control how many milliseconds they hold a button, but for casual players it's always accidental action..

Personally, it broke my game 😕Please make that behaviour optional... 😕

all these melee changes has made the Zenistar completely useless as an AOE weapon. and since it's favored by vets/extended run players, I'm not gonna hold my breath for a fix

I've since turned to the Ferrox... and honestly I've been having more fun. though it doesn't pack the punch of the old Zenistar, it's better at CC and offers more flexibility when deploying, which is a plus for most everyone except Zeni Ivara

so yeah we have more build options now, but I'd rather that not come at the cost of killing the tech for what has become one of my most used weapons

RIP Zeni

Lich trading has severely nerfed my desire to hunt Liches.  I think it was a huge mistake to let us do that.   Now that I have the weapons I wanted whats my motivation for more hunts?   I kinda want some of the new ephymera but I dont really care about those.  I can go after better bonus's but not really necessary.  I think there could be two great incentives for hunting lichs that would make it fun to do this content repeatedly.

#1.  If every Lich convert/vanquish gave 40-50k kuva that would be great incentive.

#2.  If murmur missions had a ton of affinity that would make them really nice (unti you max out all your schools).   I am thinking during the course of 1 lich hunt you could easily farm enough focus to cap out for the day.  Thats several, 10+ thrall/murmur missions.  

#3. A single fully made forma per lich convert/vanquish could also be super nice.  With exilus, aura, and focus school lens all requiring forma to make.  Not to mention these new kuva weapons taking 5 forma to master...  A new shortcut to forma would be a really nice addition.  All the new people trying to make solo clans would also appreciate the extra forma for building their dojo.   

---------------------

I should be in feedback threads for all this....damn...

One thing I find annoying with new Lich system is Req Relics.  Now when im missing some after my last Lich I just go run a few intact relics with randoms,  take whatever mods are available and then trade for the ones I need to have a full set.   But heres the thing....  Survival was the best mode to pop req relics(I havent got to play any of the new fissures, havent had to yet).  But lets take survival... that was 1 relic every 5 mins.  After 20 mins I have only popped 4 reics...   That pretty damn slow and frustrating.   

What I would love to see is Disruption fissures....  Each console you complete would give you 10 reactant and let you pop a relic.  I dont even run Kuva Siphons/Floods for relics.  I just get tons of them while farming murmurs.  I get more than I have the patience to even open!!  

On 2019-12-04 at 4:00 PM, (PS4)mario-just-mario said:

I know that hold melee for heavy attack was int he past, but then it didn't broke anything when accidentally clicked. Now it breaks hard builded combo, which , for many players, is more important than heavy attack...
Is any possibility to set as optional in game settings??
I wasn't able to build even 8x combo today 😕
 I know there are players which treat console like full time job, spend many hours daily playing and are able to control how many milliseconds they hold a button, but for casual players it's always accidental action..

Personally, it broke my game 😕Please make that behaviour optional... 😕

Sounds to me then like the problem isn't the controls - it's the asinine and pointless decision to make heavy melee break combos - which it shouldn't.  

I personally rely on these controls after 6 years of it being like this.  I also understand breaking the combos is stupid - they should have never done that. 

Nobody had problems with how long they had to hold the button before Old Blood... now all of a sudden they are blaming the buttons instead of the real issue.  I'm obviously not against a toggle, as it allows both options - but I think the real issue people have here is the heavy melee breaking combo which was just a stupid and unneeded change.    

5 hours ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

Out of curiosity, what's your highest score in Eyes of Blight?  

Not high as I refused to play it ZuZu. Once I get wind that an event is exploitable or you can do it solo, pause the game & leave your console on for 5 days straight. I will stop playing the event. It's a waste of a players time to try & beat a player thats exploiting the event to get #1 without doing it legitly. Eyes of Blight was highly exploitable. Anyone will tell you that, that are long time vets in the game. I wont mention any names or the clan that found the exploit as im good friends with the majority of them & will not throw them under the bus. Once players got wind of how to do the glitch to multiply their score tremendously, you could reach scores of over 1 billion. I refuse to exploit an event. It takes the spirit of competition out of the event.

But to answer your question my score was around 75 million, just enough to get the rewards & then I was done with it.

Archived